Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Questions from SWMBO

campandfly

campandfly

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We are coming closer to our delivery date now and SWMBO has asked me a couple of questions :rolleyes: that I have no idea about and perhaps others have had similar questions.

1. Is there a portable Iron that I can plug in the California?
2. Does the wardrobe have any hangers in it?
3. I wonder if I can make an ironing board cover for the table?

Sorry folks I have been instructed to ask these questions :( failure to do so could be risky.

1. I'm not sure the fuse rating for the kitchen socket but I would check before plugging in a full size iron which would be up to 13 amps. A smaller travel iron might be better.
2. Wardrobe does not come with hangers but there is a rail - not tall enough for long dresses!
3. Could easily be done if absolutely necessary. ;-)

Thanks dannosail

will have a google and check on Amazon for a small portable iron.
Tried to put SWMBO off the Ironing board cover thing and suggested she just put a beach towel on it.
Got a funny look so back to the cover idea. I might just try the yes dear that's a good idea and hope its forgotten.

Can't have a plush new Cali and present yourself scruffy outside it!

You can choose clothes which require less or no ironing though - perhaps you don't 'understand' her requirements?

Ironing shirts on vacation , come on guys ...
Silly question: for what stands SWMBO?

It sounds more like HWWTBO

He who wants to be obeyed

trying to persuade SWMBO

to take an iron and ironing board with her.

No way. Go and buy the appropriate travel clothing that does not need ironing, or send HWWTBO to the local launderette.

Choose campsites with laundry rooms:thumb

Seriously, I managed 4 months popping backwards and forwards to Belgium and France giving after dinner talks with two evening dresses, half a dozen pairs of heels and my best tiara packed in Albert and survived :)

Better in Albert than a stuffy overheated hotel without my own space to escape into:rolleyes:

1. Is there a portable Iron that I can plug in the California?
2. Does the wardrobe have any hangers in it?
3. I wonder if I can make an ironing board cover for the table?
That's your Mother's Day presents sorted :D

Just lay your clothes carefully on the mattress up top and shut the roof ;)

Back