Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

RAC 50% discount

V

Vagophile

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Just a heads up if anyone is looking for breakdown cover that the RAC are offering a 50% discount on all three categories of their breakdown insurance over this weekend. 12 month term.

Just a heads up if anyone is looking for breakdown cover that the RAC are offering a 50% discount on all three categories of their breakdown insurance over this weekend. 12 month term.
Cheaper than VW Assistance at £160 for 2 years?
NB: VW Assistance also includes Home and European Cover.

Cheaper than VW Assistance at £160 for 2 years?
NB: VW Assistance also includes Home and European Cover.
I assume that VW Assistance is extendable beyond the initial period then? For how long, and when do you do it?

I assume that VW Assistance is extendable beyond the initial period then? For how long, and when do you do it?
I still have VW Assist on my 2010 Cali, easy to extend, two year cover option is cheapest, see ...

To extend your cover visit www.roadsidecover.com/volkswagen or call 0800 912 1439.

I still have VW Assist on my 2010 Cali, easy to extend, two year cover option is cheapest, see ...

To extend your cover visit www.roadsidecover.com/volkswagen or call 0800 912 1439.
Thanks for that @WelshGas @KGCali , didn’t realise that you could also take out on older vans. Our Admiral insurance renewal is due in April (AA cover was + £96 p/year) so will now switch to VW Assist on the 2 year plan (£160) and add the saving to the beer kitty!