Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rear water connection...

bxl_lad

bxl_lad

Its not easy being green...
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Morning all...
We have in the back of our Cali an additional water connection (an after-market doobry) - its quite neatly done, even has a switch to activate the pump. Presume it was added for some sort of shower setup...
Question is, does this look like a standard connection for such a 'shower' hose - any ideas where i can source the missing hose and connector?
Cheers :thumb

20160813_150924.jpg

20160813_150936.jpg

Not the best photo.
It is threaded? It looks a little like a dry-break fitting (disconnect without a isolation valve).

Any chance of a better pic.

What you're aiming for is a standard shower hose from b+q with associated male dry-break fitting.

Not the best photo.
It is threaded? It looks a little like a dry-break fitting (disconnect without a isolation valve).

Any chance of a better pic.

What you're aiming for is a standard shower hose from b+q with associated male dry-break fitting.

Yeah, sorry bout that, will try to take some better pics - don't think its threaded, looks kind of like a mini 'hozelock' (garden hose) fitting. I'm looking to add a simple shower hose to rinse off muddy boots and the likes - not planning on actually taking showers with it :D
Have this fitting in the van, seems to be a good idea to use it...

Well done on hunting it down. I had a little browse about t'internet. Found plenty of comparable products but none with the same specific fitting. We don't the luxury(?!) of a cold shower outlet so I didn't pursue it too much - work needed to be done.

Back