Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Replacing T6 headlights for EU ones

Captain Nick

Captain Nick

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I need to change my Cali Ocean over from UK to EU (Spanish) registration and for that I need to change the headlights.

I'm having some trouble on parts websites trying to locate the exact ones I need as the model is obviously never in the list and the VIN returns no results. Although I'm assuming they're the same as the T6, I'd like to be certain before buying.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for or have experience in buying EU headlights for one?

I need to change my Cali Ocean over from UK to EU (Spanish) registration and for that I need to change the headlights.

I'm having some trouble on parts websites trying to locate the exact ones I need as the model is obviously never in the list and the VIN returns no results. Although I'm assuming they're the same as the T6, I'd like to be certain before buying.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for or have experience in buying EU headlights for one?
Which Headlights, Halogen or LED?

Believe that LED ones have selectable dip pattern. Left-right or assymetrical.

Great, thanks; I have sent them a quick email to see if it's what I need. I contacted another company selling Valeo lights on ebay but they didn't seem to know what I needed and asked for the part number to be certain; which I don't know.
if you have halogen light nothing needs to be done according to the VW workshop manual..
upload_2018-2-21_14-20-52.png

Didn't we go through all this last year when people were asking about beam converters. - the manual is wrong! .& there was mention of a VW bulletin.

Everyone that posted a picture of their beam pattern with the UK H4 or H7 headlights showed the usual kick up in the beam to the lefthand side that needs correcting.

What I don't know is if the LHD version of the headlights produces a mirror image of the RHD lights or whether they give a flat pattern the same as the LEDs in Travel mode.

Back