Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T5 Cali Beach 2015 Headlights for free or beast deal

estresao

estresao

Vehicle
T5 Beach 4Motion
Hi everyone,

I'll move back permanently to Spain in two weeks and need to register my Cali there, changing back the headlamps and so on for the continental ones, so I'll no longer need my British headlamps.

I've paid more that 600£ for them less than two years ago in VW Norwich, so they are virtually new. I've tried to sell them here but nobody are interested in them due they are the basic Cali Beach T5 2015 model (no leds), but I don't want to get them to Spain to put them forever in a shelve accumulating dust... a pity.

So what I'm proposing is if anyone is interested just offer me anything in change I could use/need, starting for free, I mean, if anyone want them for free they are their providing there is no a better offer.

Just say that I don't want to lose (more) money, so I won't make miles away to deliver them.

If some want to offer something and don't know know what, as a suggestion, I'll need to replace my continental ones back and swap again the rear fog light, so cover the labour cost could be a good option.

I'll be next two weekend in Manchester south, and then a week in Folkestone.

A picture is in the ad I've published here: https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/threads/headlights-cali-beach-t5-05-2015.17531/

Just keep them in case you need to sell you Cali later...
Why get rid off them?

I could use them when i visit the UK ....so don't need the headlightstickers....:bananadance2

Mi Cali is Spanish spec and will recover its factory ones. On the another hand does not make sense replace the headlamps only for few days.
Thanks anyway for the suggestion.