Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Reversing Camera

B

Baldyz1

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

My Cali T6 came without the reversing camera having bought it 2nd hand.

I am a confident driver but reversing the Cali makes me nervous as there are so many blind spots.

I read all the options on here and even considered fitting myself but I was concerned about breaking clips and then trying to sort this out in lock down.

Eventually I approached Sat Nav Systems in Tolworth Surrey and asked them about price but most importantly their process and they seemed really switched on. The owner is very friendly and knowledgable. Turns out they have been around since 2003 and they do a lot of the installs for dealers in the VW Audi Group.

So I turned up on Friday and they were ready for me and everything was Covid safe. They took around 3 hours and when I returned everything was in order.

The system is original fit with all VW parts and integrated with the head unit. Everything functions as it should with the image showing very clearly and with good optics and viewing angle. Total cost was £695 including VAT and they updated my maps to include speed cameras and the latest mapping for an additional £40.

I would not hesitate in recommending these guys and I am sure that this will save me from the expense of hitting a post or worse.

I stress I have no affiliation to this company and I am just passing on my experience.

Thanks
Chris

Back