Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Roof bed net

C

choplee

Guest User
The handover was pushing on , so a few things I said don't worry about showing me .. The only thing I don't seem to be able to sort out unless I'm looming at it to Technial is the roof bed net ...
I can see that you connect the hooks on the roof of the x4 and the bars in the net keep it abit rigid ,but what about connecting the bottom ... There seems to be button poppers on the net ,but not on the bed frame ...????
Or does it just hang ????

Cheers guys :)

Re: Roof bed net

I recall we have poppers under the mattress.

Stu said:

I'll check that out stu ..... I need to think like a German ,as some things don't look what they seem ... Lol

choplee said:
Stu said:

I'll check that out stu ..... I need to think like a German ,as some things don't look what they seem ... Lol

Once you find the popper studs under the mattress, it'll all become clear - it did with me anyway! The net hangs off the hooks and is about 1ft high. Its a great idea ad keeps our 1 and 3 year old in bed. Shame it doesn't also help them sleep... :lol: :oops: :headwall :headwall

Oh you can raise the bed (for standing room) with the net still in place. Handy.

KernowLad said:
choplee said:
Stu said:

Once you find the popper studs under the mattress, it'll all become clear - it did with me anyway! The net hangs off the hooks and is about 1ft high. Its a great idea ad keeps our 1 and 3 year old in bed. Shame it doesn't also help them sleep... :lol: :oops: :headwall :headwall

Oh you can raise the bed (for standing room) with the net still in place. Handy.

so the poppers are actually on the mattress itself and not the bad base ..? :?:

On the bed base under the mattress - about 2ft from the front of the bed. One each side.

KernowLad said:
On the bed base under the mattress - about 2ft from the front of the bed. One each side.

I'll check that out when I get home :)