Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

roof drains blocked

If yr actually asking P, just had to unblock mine, Rob at camper sales in Burgess Hill sorted it for me, used a flexible tie wrap to make sure the down pipe was not dislodged, then the high pressure airline, took 10 mins max

If yr actually asking P, just had to unblock mine, Rob at camper sales in Burgess Hill sorted it for me, used a flexible tie wrap to make sure the down pipe was not dislodged, then the high pressure airline, took 10 mins max
Many thanks Mick

Personally, I would clear it with a cable tie and not use a "High pressure" airline as you risk blowing the pipe off the inside.

I agree with syrhttps://vwcaliforniaclub.com/members/vwsween.18946/inge method, used it last week. Force some water in then suck it back out. repeat a few times but exchange any dirty water full if bits with fresh as you go. When it moves easily pour water into the channel and you may hear the gurgle of a clear drain quickly followed by water under your wheelarch.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are welcome.

I used to poke around in the holes and managed to undo the connection, so all the water went inside.