Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sand beige

I have been offered (well I asked) a sand beige with a higher spec than my Cali.

Anybody got any good pics of sand beiges in action or with some sportier wheels etc. Can't find many on google nor google.de my usual trawling ground.

Let's seem 'em!

Photos of my Sand Beige can be found halfway down page one of this thread

FF

Check out my advert in the Calis' for sale section. There are a number of photos and a link to photobucket for more.

We chose sand beige after having a reflex silver cali. We wanted a light metallic, easier to keep clean and doesn't show the muck like darker colours. The van can look different under different sky conditions, from almost silver to a gold. We never regretted choosing it.

Hubert

Hubert said:
Check out my advert in the Calis' for sale section. There are a number of photos and a link to photobucket for more.

We chose sand beige after having a reflex silver cali. We wanted a light metallic, easier to keep clean and doesn't show the muck like darker colours. The van can look different under different sky conditions, from almost silver to a gold. We never regretted choosing it.

Hubert

Hi Hubert, couldn't find your link, any chance of posting the photobucket or sending a PM?

I too was worried it would be too "Gold" but mostly looks silver :thumb
13711933633_36d6782796_z.jpg

13947349775_dafe91a07a_z.jpg

Glad to see some positive comments about this colour, we bought ours from the showroom and were a bit dubious at first but it is growing on us :thumb

As Hubert says, it does look different as the lighting changes!

Back