Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sea to Summit Comfort Deluxe Inflating Mattress

Managed to order 1 from PureMTN, says 5 more in stock.

. This is the first thing I've bought for my Van. Got a feeling it won't be the last.

Screenshot_20211210-124809_Chrome.jpg

I managed to get one from Sea to Summit

just checked Pure MTN and only 3 left now!

I watch a chap next to us early this year inflating his and asked a few questions about it. He was happy enough to allow me to try it out in our T6 camper van which has basic mattress in top bunk and bottom bunk. Felt great so......... been looking ever since.
My plan is to remove top mattress and leave inflatable in place with quilt (which I cannot do right now)

The fact that they sell out within hours says a lot....

I watch a chap next to us early this year inflating his and asked a few questions about it. He was happy enough to allow me to try it out in our T6 camper van which has basic mattress in top bunk and bottom bunk. Felt great so......... been looking ever since.
My plan is to remove top mattress and leave inflatable in place with quilt (which I cannot do right now)

The fact that they sell out within hours says a lot....
I recommend getting a portable air mattress pump to really deflate the mattress effectively if you plan to keep it upstairs. I've got this one and it is really good.

1639163147797.png

Last edited:
These must be very good that people are willing to inflate / deflate them every day!

These must be very good that people are willing to inflate / deflate them every day!
You don’t have to fully deflate them. You can let out some of the air and then fold it for storage during the day like the VW etc mattress. It’s quick to re-inflate and even quicker with one of the small pumps mentioned above.
the benefit is that you can have them as soft or as hard as you like.

Well, get again let down - received 30 minutes ago:

Thank you for your order for the Sea To Summit Comfort Deluxe Sleeping Mat
Unfortunately due to huge demand for this product, our system oversold the small number of stock we had available.
We have contacted Sea to Summit this afternoon to confirm when when we are likely to receive our next delivery, however they have confirmed that they are currently sold out and cannot confirm when new stock will arrive, possibly not even until spring 2022.

Please accept our apologies for this situation.

Should this situation change I will reach out to you to see if you are still interested in this mat.

I have therefore refunded your card account that you paid with for the order total.
This should appear in your account shortly.

Apologies for this error again,

Kind regards

Andy

Customer Services
www.puremtn.com

As you can guess, not happy.

I've been bumped too. The search continues........Van not due until June, so plenty of time.

Probably takes 1 minute with a small, rechargeable electric pump which can both suck and blow. We wondered the same before we got one, but very quickly incorporated it into the daily routine - and it’s so worth it for comfort and warmth. It did seem a faff at first, despite it being very quick.

Why is everyone going so crazy over these all of a sudden?
I don’t think it is all of a sudden. They seem to be a persistently popular product whose supply never seems to match demand. We have been on the forum for 3 years and they are always a hot topic!

One rechargeable electric pump for sale................................................................... dam...........

After selling our California I do have a Sea to Summit mattress that might get better use if someone else had it. We planned to keep it in case the bed in our new van, Westfalia 540, wasn’t too comfortable. Chances are we’d not use it so it’s available to buy. I no longer have sufficient resources to sell it in the market place (apologies if I’m contravening any of the forum rules). I’d rather it was picked up from my home in Surrey. If I’m unable to sell it on here, which I think is likely and understandable I’ll put it on eBay.

Hi @Qnapper Im not able to start a conversation due to no longer being a paid up member. Don’t think I’m helping maters am I. I did think this could happen.

Hi, all I can see is random symbols unfortunately

Hey all, been following this thread with interest as I’ve been looking for one of these for a while. Randomly checked this morning and they had stock available, so I’ve just placed an order successfully. It looks like they still have stock now so if you’re still looking it’s worth checking the site!

Seasons greetings :)

David

Hey all, been following this thread with interest as I’ve been looking for one of these for a while. Randomly checked this morning and they had stock available, so I’ve just placed an order successfully. It looks like they still have stock now so if you’re still looking it’s worth checking the site!

Seasons greetings :)

David
Thanks for this, I’ve just managed to place an order. Still showing as available on their website too.

Back