Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sea to Summit test

Well, even if I wasn't already convinced by some of the helpfull comments on here, the video sure does the trick. This works and seems like a brilliant solution. Thanks for sharing. Now I just need to get that rechargeable pump in time for our trip.

Well, even if I wasn't already convinced by some of the helpfull comments on here, the video sure does the trick. This works and seems like a brilliant solution. Thanks for sharing. Now I just need to get that rechargeable pump in time for our trip.
The flextail tiny pumps are great, the mark 2 is a far better option (the attachment is much more secure and doesn’t fall off in use) and I use it all the time for backpacking. However for the van I use this one from Amazon. It’s bulkier but does the job much quicker and is cheaper. USB C rechargeable and I get about 5-6 inflate & deflates from a charge.

Better still is a 12V tyre pump with a high volume adaptor but I only carry that when I have the paddle boards.

Review on Amazon: Easy to use and effective https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/revi...AIE?ref_=cm_sw_r_ud_dprv_PTDR3ECNSQGWYXHMFE58

The flextail tiny pumps are great, the mark 2 is a far better option (the attachment is much more secure and doesn’t fall off in use) and I use it all the time for backpacking. However for the van I use this one from Amazon. It’s bulkier but does the job much quicker and is cheaper. USB C rechargeable and I get about 5-6 inflate & deflates from a charge.

Better still is a 12V tyre pump with a high volume adaptor but I only carry that when I have the paddle boards.

Review on Amazon: Easy to use and effective https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/revi...AIE?ref_=cm_sw_r_ud_dprv_PTDR3ECNSQGWYXHMFE58
Thanks for the tip. Just ordered the Flextail mark 2 though :)

I found the Outwell Dreamboat with 12cm height and 140cm width so I ordered that one. We are both sleeping on the sides and have great back pain after a few days on the VW comfort madras.

Back