Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Seat covers

LongBay Beach

LongBay Beach

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Back in September @Calikev posted about some vinyl seat covers that he said would soon be available in the club shop (see screenshot below - sorry I couldn't figure out how to quote his post directly, it's in the Seat Covers section of the forum).

I just wondered if there were any plans to make these available soon?

upload_2016-11-24_10-40-19.png

upload_2016-11-24_10-40-19.png

yes we ordered a set about six weeks ago to check the quality before putting in a large order we are still waiting for them to arrive

Thanks Kev it's the one thing I'm eager to find at the moment.

There are the cheap versions, then the inka-type waterproof ones, which I have (nice and functional, but look a bit meh in a Cali) and then there are the ones that require a second mortgage to buy.

I did consider the ones from california-camping.de but they didn't look quite right somehow.

Me too Kev, I'm wanting something that looks good but is still wipeable and those look just the job.

I agree about california-camping.de, they look good quality but I think for me it was the alcantera in the middle section that I don't like, in my mind it would mark as easily as regular cloth seat covers and so isn't suitable for me as I need them to be 'kid and dog proof'. However I emailed them to enquire if they could do them with full vinyl rather than the alcantera section in the middle. They can, but it adds a couple of weeks to the delivery time as they make them specially. But no extra cost, so for my seven seater Beach it works out around 840 euros with the VIP discount (£720 'ish?).

Can't decide whether to go for it or wait for the club shop ones (if they ever get them to you Kev!)