Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shelving board

DavidofHook

DavidofHook

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I found, in a skip outside our local estate agent, a piece of Dibond board which is very similar, if not the same as the thin shelving boards in the rear wardrobe/cupboard of the Cali.
I understand the this stuff is quite expensive so, having got their permission, I loaded it into the van and took it home. Not an easy job as it is huge, 2.4m by 90cms, nearly 8ft by 3ft in old money.
It now sits in my garage, but having got it here I'm not sure what to do with it! Mrs davidofhook doesn't want the wardrobe shelved out or anything like that so it needs a good home.
It has the film on one side and the other has the estate agents, redundant, notice. It has some very small holes where it has been fixed to a scaffold using plastic loops. I think that it is very usable if you have a project so If any one is interested please PM me. It can be cut up so that more than club member can get the benefit. It would have to be collected from Hampshire though.
I am going to put this on now, forgive me if it is in the wrong place in the Forum

Back