Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Shower anyone ...!!!???

choplee said:
https://www.facebook.com/42157301659/photos/a.383548306659.193502.42157301659/10152344509516660/?type=1&theater

I know some just love to get the mod's and accessories and it turns out to be like a drug and get addicted ,so maybe next on the list if you haven't seen it .... :?:

sorry about the source of where the info come from .... :bananadance :upsidedown :laugh2

To be honest Lee, all these add ons, I just let them wash over me...

James

James said:
choplee said:
https://www.facebook.com/42157301659/photos/a.383548306659.193502.42157301659/10152344509516660/?type=1&theater

I know some just love to get the mod's and accessories and it turns out to be like a drug and get addicted ,so maybe next on the list if you haven't seen it .... :?:

sorry about the source of where the info come from .... :bananadance :upsidedown :laugh2

To be honest Lee, all these add ons, I just let them wash over me...

James

:laugh2 :laugh2 ...... is that a devon way of looking at it custard ...

Cali water tank is far to small for this......

On my travels I took a solar shower plus the 12v type on the other thread.....bucket full of water from somewhere to pump it.....shorts and a corner of a car park......worked just fine.

i would never install this .....i just use a bucket in my shower /toilet tent anyway if theres no facilities .... can't be asked with all that 12v motor plug in get it setup ... i can see both their uses ,but back to basics for me and less stuff to store :upsidedown

great for watersports enthusiasts. In My Beach I have a kitchen pod with shower and I use it everytime to wash off the sand

Waldo said:
great for watersports enthusiasts. In My Beach I have a kitchen pod with shower and I use it everytime to wash off the sand

Nice one Waldo get a photo posted. ;-)

I like that Hozelock one......just ordered off Amazon...£21 and free p/p....

Another vote for the Hozelock - combined with a toilet/shower tent

BerndRos said:
I like that Hozelock one......just ordered off Amazon...£21 and free p/p....

I looked at this last year and apart from it taking up precious room it's a good idea and don't have to mess about with a bucket ,sump pump ,power etc ... :thumb

Back