Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

shower

W

Waldo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
anyone tried like this
(commercial solution roadshower.com)

I won't be sticking a 4" drainpipe on the roof but I might get a bottle shower :thumb

That bottle shower website gets blocked by our work virus scanner!

Mal/HTMLGen-A is not detection of a malware payload on an infected machine. Instead it indicates a Sophos product blocking access to a remote website we believe to be either malicious (a site whose sole purpose is to infect users with malware) or compromised (a legitimate site, but one that has been hacked in order to infect or redirect users).

It might be hacked, dodgy or simply mis-categorised. The site worked fine from home where I don't have any magic blocking software, I just wanted to place the order now :-(

Mal/HTMLGen-A is not detection of a malware payload on an infected machine. Instead it indicates a Sophos product blocking access to a remote website we believe to be either malicious (a site whose sole purpose is to infect users with malware) or compromised (a legitimate site, but one that has been hacked in order to infect or redirect users).

It might be hacked, dodgy or simply mis-categorised. The site worked fine from home where I don't have any magic blocking software, I just wanted to place the order now :-(

Have had delivery today. Ordered using iPad Air 2 via PayPal . Very quick delivery.
We love these simple design solutions.

Have had delivery today. Ordered using iPad Air 2 via PayPal . Very quick delivery.
We love these simple design solutions.

Looks like it is just our virus scanner mis-categorising them then. I will order when I get home - they do look like a brilliant idea :)

Looks like it is just our virus scanner mis-categorising them then. I will order when I get home - they do look like a brilliant idea :)

I can't access it on my iPad Air 2 :
VirusSafe has blocked this page
blocked-page-virus-safe.png

VirusSafe helps to block harmful sites that may have viruses, phishing websites, blacklisted sites and scam sites - for example, fake banking websites.

VirusSafe helps to block harmful sites that may have viruses, phishing websites, blacklisted sites and scam sites - for example, fake banking websites.

Very worrying ,my didn't show the above
Have changed all my passwords. Checked PayPal ,payment was taken for the shower & it's been delivered.

Type in Bottle shower. I just tried it and no problem. It may be your search engine or virus checker is set to fierce.
The bottle shower lot are mainly helping third world countries and aid missions. That was the original idea behind the shower fitting.

Blocked by my home BT aswell

AVG is saying the site is high security risk, it looks like it has possibly been hacked, if anyone has ordered with them it might be worth checking with your credit card company.

AVG is saying the site is high security risk, it looks like it has possibly been hacked, if anyone has ordered with them it might be worth checking with your credit card company.
We started buying them for overseas aid projects after review in either Guardian or Telegraph that was months ago. We have had no problems and PayPal is secure and cannot be compromised.
We also have highest level of firewalls (hardware and software) and our systems do not show this risk. It is possible that the site has a code error which may alert some anti virus products. It does not effect ours and our anti virus cost more than £300.

I was going to buy one until I saw what they charged for postage! I'll make my own.

Or use a pump up water sprayer. Or go smelly :D

No dire warnings came up on my Mac or Internet provider (Zen) when I visited the website.

Just found you can get a similar one from Amazon here

I was going to buy one until I saw what they charged for postage! I'll make my own.

How much is it - the site is still blocked for me :)

Maybe my AV software considers the P+P to be daylight robbery

How much is it - the site is still blocked for me :)

Maybe my AV software considers the P+P to be daylight robbery

Postage = £3.98

Buy Now - Worldwide delivery
Bottleshower™ offers two calibrations of showerhead* matched to your specific needs. They fit all ‘Narrow neck’ drinking bottles available worldwide, which includes soft drinks and Cola type bottles
from 500ml to 2litres. Bottleshower™ also works with the range of SCORCE Liquitainer flexible bottles.

To ensure a perfect bottle shower the ‘Shower’ head is fitted with a longer 350mm tube to ensure perfect flow from full when using 1.5 to 2litre bottles. The tubes can be swopped depending on the desired flow rate and size of bottle used.

The Bottleshower™ materials are all FDA Certified.

* See our FLOW RATE tests in the TIPS & INFO section.

pixel.gif

Bottleshower™ Wash Kit
£10.99
(£9.16 excluding VAT)

The Bottleshower™ Wash Kit contains two heads, one for showering and one for washing hands and general cleaning.

The ‘Tap’ head marked with a minus sign increases the flow time of a 1litre bottle of water by 10 times* giving 2 minutes of wash time. The ‘Shower’ head marked with a plus sign increases the flow time of a 1litre bottle of water by 6 times giving 1 minute of showering time.

Each kit also contains a handy 'Cord Hanging Harness' with simple instructions that takes seconds to suspend larger 1.5 and 2litre bottles for hands free camp or tent showering if preferred, providing up to 2 minutes of shower time. This 1500mm long twin cord harness with hooks at each end can also be used as a washing line.

pixel.gif

Bottleshower™ 'SHOWER' Head (+) Pack
£4.99
(£4.16 Excluding VAT)

The ‘SHOWER’ head increases the flow time of a 1litre bottle of water by 6 times giving 1 minute 12 secs of shower time.

The head is fitted with a 350mm tube to ensure perfect flow from full when using 1.5 to 2litre bottles. A shorter tube for smaller bottles is also included in the pack. The tubes can be easily changed to suit your needs.

pixel.gif

Bottleshower™ 'TAP' Head (-) Pack
£4.99
(£4.16 Excluding VAT)

The ‘TAP’ head increases the flow time of a 1litre bottle of water by 10 times giving 2 minutes of washing time.

A 350mm tube is also supplied in the pack to ensure perfect flow from full should you want to use larger 1.5 to 2litre bottles. The tubes can be easily changed to suit your needs.

pixel.gif

Bottleshower™ Cord Hanging Harness for 1.5/2litre bottles
£3.99
(£3.33 Excluding VAT)

Depending on the location and situation this handy rope hanging harness can be used for camp showers to suspend larger 1.5 and 2litre bottles for hands free showering if preferred. The simple instructions show how to suspend your bottle for on or off flow. The harness comes pre knotted with hooks in place for ease of hanging, ready to go in seconds. This 1500mm long twin cord harness with hooks at each end can also be used as a washing line.

pixel.gif

Bottleshower™ Wall Mounted Hand Wash Bottle Cradle
Available Spring 2015

A simple but effective device where hand washing is required but no plumbing infrastructure is in place. Fixed to a wall or post, the cradle accommodates any 1.5/2ltr plastic bottles (not supplied). The bottle is rotated to start and stop the flow.

The ‘Miser’ Bottleshower™ head gives an incredible 9minutes and 40secs of flow time from a 2litre bottle, that is 29 hand washes. (W.H.O. benchmark time of 20secs per wash), providing an excellent facility for field hospitals, remote schools and medical centres.

Received the bottle wash kit today. Checked PayPal payment ,all correct.

Looks good. Problem up north is when do we get the sun? I use the bottle as I can fill from kettle and use any time but I do think this would be handy in sunny areas.
You can still put hot water from the kettle in it
But on a 20 degree sunny day ......I have had them in Scotland,
the bag will reach 40 degrees in 3 hours, or so it said on the bag.