Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Simple Reversing Camera Question

M

martinwilson

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Do you have fixed lines on the reversing camera or do they change/curve as you twist the wheel, showing the path that the wheels will take?

The former. But you can scroll through several different sizes to suit your preference. Pleased with mine so far...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The former. But you can scroll through several different sizes to suit your preference. Pleased with mine so far...

Can you scroll through? How - I haven't found that yet...

Page 10 of user manual :
1 press M button 4 seconds until guidelines flick
2 press up or down buttons to choose from 6 different sizes of guidelines
3 setting will be saved in 3 seconds when guideline stops flicking

Do you have fixed lines on the reversing camera or do they change/curve as you twist the wheel, showing the path that the wheels will take?
What Cali do you have? My T5.1 with RNS510 has both lines showing “straight” reverse track and track of vehicle based on steering wheel position.

Please ignore my post above! My mind was in a different thread. Sorry to sow confusion

Please ignore my post above! My mind was in a different thread. Sorry to sow confusion

Always good to throw a few wildcards in .... had me scratching my head for a while!;)

Page 10 of user manual :
1 press M button 4 seconds until guidelines flick
2 press up or down buttons to choose from 6 different sizes of guidelines
3 setting will be saved in 3 seconds when guideline stops flicking

M button?

See my apologetic post above. ( M button relates to the solar wireless digital reversing camera featured in a different thread)

See my apologetic post above. ( M button relates to the solar wireless digital reversing camera featured in a different thread)

Thanks for clarification...........been looking for an ‘M’ button on my Cali. It’s not there!