Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slidepod Ultra

That looks really good. Lovin the colours.

Im really happy your pleased with your pod Francis. It looks absolutely stunning. I hope you realise your going to attract a lot of attention in you lovely t6 beach with the custom slidepod at any campsites you visit, I know I do with mine. Especially when Im having a hot flamnel wash out the back of my van :D (its acceptable anroad....... not so much at home).
I would have liked to deliver your slidepod personally but i was doing a custom fit of the first ever t4 slidepod until about 7 last night...
20160423_190748.jpg
A very pretty little number im sure you will agree.
Anyway if you have any questions dont hesitate to pick up the phone and give me a call :thumb

Hi Blondebier, good to see your slide pod. I'm pondering whether to get one myself. Just wondered how you're getting on with it 2 months later? I see you chose the Ultra. Did you consider taking out the multiflex and getting the Multi?

Last edited:
Hi Blondebier, good to see your slide pod. I'm pondering whether to get one myself. Just wondered how you're getting on with it 2 months later? I see you chose the Ultra. Did you consider taking out the multiflex and getting the Multi?
Hi James,

The thing I really like is that we can keep 7 seats and have cooking capability. It does take up quite a bit of boot space however, and trips away require careful packing!

We bought a Vango Galli and we can take the pod out and set it up inside the awning. This works quite well if you're staying on a site for a few days.

I didn't look at the Multi pod as I wanted to keep the multiflex board. It quite easy to take the Slidepod out (with 2 people). I keep it in the garage when I need the space under the multiflex.

You'd be very welcome to come and have a look at it. Send me a PM if you do.

Cheers,
Blondebier

Back