Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slidepod for the VW California Beach

Well we will be at Dubfreeze this Sunday (21st feb) at the Staffordshire show ground. then I am going to try to make it to the April meet if I can however we are flat out in march (moving workshops and designing the inslide pod) so forgive me if I don't manage to get there.

As of next week we will have a demo beach slidepod and a demo ultra slidepod in stock to be used and abused. There will be a small charge to rent them £20 for the first 3 nights and £15 for each subsiquent night (these are inital rates and may change over time)

So... does anybody fancy getting in early and renting a brand new £2k slidepod for a few quid?

Hi Jonny, £20 sounds cheap..
If only I lived nearer

The powers that be...
Basically my girlfriend and my daughter are suggesting the powder blue ultra for my blackberry Beach

Comments please

Ed Smith

If only I lived nearer

The powers that be...
Basically my girlfriend and my daughter are suggesting the powder blue ultra for my blackberry Beach

Comments please

Ed Smith
Hi Ed I think that would be stunning :) We have just finished a powder blue Beach pod and it is beautiful.
We do have a altofina colour in our custom range called tuff gloss purple which might also look good. :thumb

If only I lived nearer

The powers that be...

Comments please

Ed Smith

would you go for white or blue trim/door with powder blue?

I would have to find out the cost of it..... :Nailbiting....... but with your van being a T6 in Blackberry what about........

Altofina Frosted Glass 002 with silver trim and door ;) that would be beautiful!

Can I ask where slidepods are based if I wanted to have a look at one?
Are you planning to have a "multi slidepod" which can be rented out for a weekend to try?
I like the idea of the multi, as it should be able to make more use of the available space and reduce the overall weight (the multiflex board is surprisingly heavy).
I presume if the 3 seater bench is left pulled forward in the "bed"position, there would be some storage space between the slidepod and the back of the bench seat for storing luggage.

Can I ask where slidepods are based if I wanted to have a look at one?
Are you planning to have a "multi slidepod" which can be rented out for a weekend to try?
I like the idea of the multi, as it should be able to make more use of the available space and reduce the overall weight (the multiflex board is surprisingly heavy).
I presume if the 3 seater bench is left pulled forward in the "bed"position, there would be some storage space between the slidepod and the back of the bench seat for storing luggage.

We are based down in devon just south of Exeter. Our demo Multi Slidepod is already finished and ready to be booked for rental :thumb

Any one know if Slidepods is one of the traders at the meet this weekend please ?

They are at Camperex in Bath I believe the same weekend.

EDIT: Corrected, they are indeed at the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are you still offering any discount to members on here ? I may be interested in a rear pod for my 2 seater beach interior, not fussed on 12v / usb sockets etc or built in shower unit.

Are you still offering any discount to members on here ? I may be interested in a rear pod for my 2 seater beach interior, not fussed on 12v / usb sockets etc or built in shower unit.

Hi Paul will you be at the campout?

We have no special offers on currently. We do run offers at shows sometimes however currently we are so busy it is unlikely we will have any on anytime soon.
No worries, thought id ask just in case, anyway as i mentioned i'm interested in purchasing a rear pod for my 2 seater beach interior, could you give me some prices or should I email you direct ?

No worries, thought id ask just in case, anyway as i mentioned i'm interested in purchasing a rear pod for my 2 seater beach interior, could you give me some prices or should I email you direct ?
Sorry forgot to ask how long from ordering to the pod being available ?

We are definitely going to be at the campout but wont get there until late on the Saturday afternoon as we have a childrens birthday party to attend and a demo pod being returned to the workshop.

Back