Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Slow to no charging - sockets work with EHU

S

smudger1303

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Month old California Ocean and before I call the dealer thought would check on here. Put the fridge on to get ready for a trip and the EHU to keep battery topped up. But when started car told me empty battery. When driving I put on max charge but only get 1A charging…any thoughts? Looked at other posts but learning all about the Cali! Thought would check here as taking it to dealer to get looked over is time I don’t have with a new born due any day, well already past due

IMG_1323.jpeg

It's showing 14v which actually means the battery is fully charged so that suggests the display isn't reflecting that correctly for some reason.

Month old California Ocean and before I call the dealer thought would check on here. Put the fridge on to get ready for a trip and the EHU to keep battery topped up. But when started car told me empty battery. When driving I put on max charge but only get 1A charging…any thoughts? Looked at other posts but learning all about the Cali! Thought would check here as taking it to dealer to get looked over is time I don’t have with a new born due any day, well already past due

View attachment 128311
What is the actual voltage on the Control Panel when not driving or on EHU for at least 30 minutes?

It's showing 14v which actually means the battery is fully charged so that suggests the display isn't reflecting that correctly for some reason.
Thanks, That was with engine on if that makes any difference. With engine off, the LCD stays blank with a battery empty message

Hi
I have my beach in for a check today at the dealer with a similar issue. Battery operates fine but it could show 36 hrs of battery on the display one minute and zero the next. The dealer mentioned that a software update maybe required.

Hi
I have my beach in for a check today at the dealer with a similar issue. Battery operates fine but it could show 36 hrs of battery on the display one minute and zero the next. The dealer mentioned that a software update maybe required.
What does the voltage show?

Back