Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Smuggling

Maybe he wants English cheese and I hear tell that it’s difficult to sell that into the EU these days…
He could stick cheese slices all over his body for the crossing!

“Rabies endemic in Europe”

Not aware of any cases of human rabies around here* but there’s a chap in Wales foaming at the mouth who might need a vet…

* Maybe they don’t test for it properly :D

You're welcome.

I’m not reading that, life is too short. Just quote me the part that says it’s endemic ie regularly found, so we know whether to worry or not. Ta.
(edit - reply to WG)

You did bother after all. Thanks for taking the time to correct your previous post.

When you just make stuff up, do you think no one will answer? You could spend 5 minutes doing research before spreading false information about something so important.View attachment 80602
To be fair, he did say "As far as I am aware", so he can just claim he was not aware of this...

WelshGas said:
To be honest couldn't be bothered.

That's different than being unaware.
The two are not mutually exclusive. He can be not aware of a rule, and not be bothered to work on his unawareness. Anyway, point being I don't quite understand the confrontational tone, but I'll leave it at that.

Un saludo

The two are not mutually exclusive. He can be not aware of a rule, and not be bothered to work on his unawareness. Anyway, point being I don't quite understand the confrontational tone, but I'll leave it at that.

Un saludo
If you type "WelshGas insults" into the Forum's search function, you will get an idea of how WG behaves on this forum, but I recommend you spare yourself!

If you type "WelshGas insults" into the Forum's search function, you will get an idea of how WG behaves on this forum, but I recommend you spare yourself!
If you type "clarinetbcn insults" into the forum 's search function, you will get an idea of how Clarinetbcn likes to wind up WG deliberatly.

If you type "clarinetbcn insults" into the forum 's search function, you will get an idea of how Clarinetbcn likes to wind up WG deliberatly.
By all means do. WG's behaviour is even worse on that second search, as it turns out to be a catalog of the insults he’s directed at me, but don't take my word for it!

Last edited:
If you’re seriously worried @Karlos just don’t take the stuff. A minor shop at the first motorway services in France is not a huge inconvenience (and you can get a packet of those lovely chewy fruit sweets they only seem to sell over there).
Or I suppose you could become a Vegan for the duration :)
Not worried GG, just think the new rules are a little silly to say the least.

It’s not insurmountable but it’s a pain. If travelling with children (Often through or onto the night) we’d always pack milk on board for our youngest. Now we’ll have to go and find it en route but I imagine it’s not that difficult at an autoroute station.

The things that really bother me are; in the winter, I usually get a good curry, freeze it and have it (with our expat friends who all miss curry) about halfway through our alps trip - often on New Year’s Eve. So now I’ve had to learn how to cook takeaway style curry haven’t I
Anyone know if I’ll be able to take spices with me across to Europe? Some are tricky to buy in the UK, let alone France and, if packed well, will look quite a lot like I’m smuggling weed.

(My sister in law sent me a large bag of yeast in lockdown 1 and it basically looked like heroin so defo don’t hide yeast in the van unless you’re a cunning linguist)

In the summer, I am partial to a Belgian beer with some German salami. I can buy the beer in France but often struggle to find the German salami . Oh well. First world problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You did bother after all. Thanks for taking the time to correct your previous post.
Well I realised you were having problems trying to understand . But never mind I've sorted it for you. Always willing to help.:thumb

Back