Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So the adventure starts …

Cotton-tail 22

Cotton-tail 22

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi , took delivery of Cotton-tail end May, one year after ordering . Whilst waiting enjoyed reading posts which have been both informative and helped keep the excitement contained. Many thanks.
First trip was to take my daughter to her wedding .. hopefully the first of many happy memories. As a novice I hope you will patient with me as I try to fix any issues arising . Wedding celebrations now coming to an end I will sit down to read the manual :)

A348B374-2056-408B-8DE2-A6EE59ED8291.jpeg

Absolutely brilliant way to start using your California!!!!!love it!! Hope your daughter had a lovely day!!

The adventure begins for more than one of the Fam!

what a great wedding vehicle, no low thresholds to overcome

Hi , took delivery of Cotton-tail end May, one year after ordering . Whilst waiting enjoyed reading posts which have been both informative and helped keep the excitement contained. Many thanks.
First trip was to take my daughter to her wedding .. hopefully the first of many happy memories. As a novice I hope you will patient with me as I try to fix any issues arising . Wedding celebrations now coming to an end I will sit down to read the manual :)

View attachment 94436
X

Back