Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So how many duo colour T6 Californias are there?

Which T6 duo colour combo do you have?

• Total voters
Borris

Borris

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Mrs B and I recently purchased a duo colour Cali. In our case, Candy White over Starlight Blue. However whilst on our trips around the country, we have not seen a single other example anywhere, in any colour scheme. It got me thinking about how many others are out there and which combo was/is the most popular?

Last edited:
Mrs B and I recently purchased a duo colour Cali. In our case, Candy White over Starlight Blue. However whilst on our trips around the country, we have not seen a single other example anywhere, in any colour scheme. It got me thinking about how many others are out there and which combo was/is the most popular?
Black and Grey here - looks great but a bugger to keep looking remotely clean in the Winter !

Black and Grey here - looks great but a bugger to keep looking remotely clean in the Winter !
Yes, having previously owned a black Cali I know what you mean. The grey/black combo would have been my personal choice if it wasn't for the cleaning thing. We live out in the sticks so all you have to do is drive 50 feet down the road in a freshly cleaned van and it looks like you've been competing in a ploughing match.

Sorry cast my vote then read T6

Second for white and cherry red. Loved the old T2 sambas in same colour scheme and my low light bay was blue and white so a nice change for me.

@Borris I need more votes! I have 3...soon to be 6 of them!

The Red White
Blue White
Are my two favourite combos.

I had a two-tone Caravelle on loan for a few months and it was a real head turner...

Im slightly envious of you guys with those vans, especially with the retro wheels.
:thumb
This thread really requires pictures ;)

The Red White
Blue White
Are my two favourite combos.

I had a two-tone Caravelle on loan for a few months and it was a real head turner...

Im slightly envious of you guys with those vans, especially with the retro wheels.
:thumb
This thread really requires pictures ;)
As requested. :happy
1582880542618.png
1582880997294.png

Last edited:
Only difference is you have Black Awning Cassette, ours is White. Was planning to do France, Spain & Portugal this Spring visiting a few friends along the way. Think I will wait a bit, to see how Coronavirus pans out? What do others reckon?

And ours is a Beach.

If I were you, unless anything changes, I'd carry on as you've planned and go.
Yes of course yours is a Beach, I will give it a few more weeks before I make travel arrangements. One downside of 2 Tone Van, Awning Cassette & Bike Rack, makes it a little difficult when STEALTH camping!

Only difference is you have Black Awning Cassette, ours is White. Was planning to do France, Spain & Portugal this Spring visiting a few friends along the way. Think I will wait a bit, to see how Coronavirus pans out? What do others reckon?
In the van you can avoid Covid-19 hotspots. I expect you'd be more at risk at home where you'll be meeting with people and colleagues you can't avoid, but maybe you should skip the friends along the way and just keep your own company.

Picture please Borris, I was thinking of having the bottom of ours wrapped either in baby blue or a very pale green.

I think the 2 tone ones have so much more joy about them. We're getting a silver/blue T6.1 delivered in a month... With a blue tent.

I saw a very grumpy thread on Facebook that seemed to be a string of people decrying the frivolousness of those prapared to pay (or add to the never never) the cost of the 2 tone paint scheme.

For me I think it will add to the joy of using it and will also make it more attractive for resale... Easier to sell means better resale price. No? There's the dull economic justification.

Ooohhh. Is that the T6.1 in blue/silver? We ordered on and are waiting for ours to be delivered!
No, it's our new T6 Beach in Candy White over Starlight Blue. It must be one of the last in that colour scheme as it was discontinued two weeks after we ordered it. I don't know about the choice being frivolous. We involved our grandkids in choosing the options and they chose that colour scheme. It came about as a result of a democratic decision. My choice would have been Acapulco Blue again.

Good luck with the new van.

Last edited:
Back