Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So how many duo colour T6 Californias are there?

Which T6 duo colour combo do you have?

• Total voters
No, it's our new T6 Beach in Candy White over Starlight Blue. It must be one of the last in that colour scheme as it was discontinued two weeks after we ordered it. I don't know about the choice being frivolous. We involved our grandkids in choosing the options and they chose that colour scheme. It came about as a result of a democratic decision. My choice would have been Acapulco Blue again.

Good luck with the new van.

Sounds like a lovely way to choose.

I don't think it is frivolous, I think it was just a couple of grumpy individuals.

1583050171500.jpeg
Our White/ Red van with our friends Kamper King (I Think!) conversion, in retro white/orange, it is great in the flesh. Anyone guess where we were?

IMG_20190502_133105.jpg

heres ours, white over grey.
took ages to decide - the longest and most changed option when we were ordering.

Not mine!!
But where I live, we have one like this running around (not the actual photo):
1583076694333.png

Blue is the colour but boy does it mark easily and shows every bit of dirt / watermark!

View attachment 55856
I second that. It's the same as ours. Shows a mark every time someone looks at it.
We've got blue pop top. Nice and dark in the mornings but I'm not sure if it won't be roasting if we ever take it to warmer places than the UK.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Then there must be a couple of wraps in the same colour.

Well, they sold the Golf 7 and Arteon in that colour (completely, not duo tone).

Candy White and Cherry Red here, plus silver awning and red pop-up roof bellows.
Just bought as first Cali and as-yet not named. Plenty of joy at our house :)
As it turns out, I had a decision to make at Birmingham VW Commercial (Das Welt purchase) - either white & red or white and bamboo green. In the flesh, the bamboo green looks nearly blue. No criticism of the bamboo green, the White/Red was a much better deal.
For the stats, round the corner is a white and starlight blue.

Back