Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So... how many of you have moved house just for the Cali ??

Smiffy4bikes

Smiffy4bikes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Bit of a fun post for a cold Saturday morning....;)

I’m in the process of moving house, and as much as I tell everyone it's because its a nicer area, new DIY project (read: seriously new DIY project!!) bigger garden, fancy a change, blah blah....

The real reason is because its got a much bigger drive for the Cali :D:D and I’ll be able to walk all the way around it and wash it with lots of room to spare!! And get on and off my drive with ease!!

Anyone else moved house just for their beloved Cali (or any camper van for that matter) ?

When we moved it just so happen we could juggle the mortgage to allow us cash to buy ours ;)

When buying this house one of the deciding factors was the drive you could get 3 vehicles on. A huge luxury in central ish London. In the back of my mind I knew we would get something to camp in......and the Cali followed about 5 years later when funds allowed.

Spending money to have bespoke garage built to fit the Cali extra high ,extra wide ,extra length ,insulated garage door .

I built a new house so I could afford to get a Cali!
Now sat in it drying off with a cuppa after a very wet dog walk in the new forest