So, it’s left the factory…

When will I be able to pick it up?

• First half March: 24 plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Breeze should be able to give you an approximate idea, but for reference mine started build 20/11/23 (no idea when it left the factory) and we collected 05/01/24.

It can take 7 to 10 days to move from factory to port to ship to uk.

VW then used to have a target of 10 days to get to customer.

If a March date is important to you then delay the pickup, but don’t be surprised if the dealer pushes back (bonus targets).

Mine is at the dock waiting for a boat. I’m guessing mid feb for mine so maybe mid to late Feb for you. I was hoping to collect in March for a 24 plate but I don’t really care about that as planning to keep it for years to come.

Mine is at the dock waiting for a boat. I’m guessing mid feb for mine so maybe mid to late Feb for you. I was hoping to collect in March for a 24 plate but I don’t really care about that as planning to keep it for years to come.
I don't really mind either. I'm semi-retiring at the end of Feb so it would be nice to have it for the start of March, but a few days either way doesn't matter.

Typically a month from factory to keys in pocket. A week-ish to the port, then it has to get through the port (look at Emden Port on Google Earth - that place is MASSIVE) which can take another week, then it has to be sorted at the other end (can take up to a week - Sheerness (likely?) isn't on the same scale, but it is still big), transport arranged, moved to the dealer, who have then got to PDI it and arrange a slot for you to get it. It feels like leaving the factory is like getting the shipment notification from DPD and you're nearly there, but in reality it's the start of the third trimester, not the onset of labour.

Last edited:
Mine left the factory on the 25th Jan and have a date of collection from Breeze on March 4th. I’m guessing it could be very similar time to your collection.

We are collecting on the 15th March from Breeze. Van has landed in UK but that’s the first free weekend for us and Breeze also have 70 vans for March delivery. No rush as we have the current van until then.
The communication from Tom at Breeze has been first class. Long way to go but worth it for a good dealer and means we can make a long weekend of it.

Saw these 3 on the motorway Wednesday, maybe someone on here’s. The Ascot one was a Beach with Palmerstone (I think) wheels, pretty distinctive.

IMG_2701.jpeg

IMG_2699.jpeg

When I see that fortana red with sport pack, it makes me have regrets about my life choices - what a stunning combination! :cool:

Unless there are any unforeseen delays we will be at Breeze on the 8th March to collect ours :cheers

Nothing but praise for Tom at Breeze who has kept up updated throughout the process to date, answering several questions promptly along the way.

I’ll be at Breeze 2nd March to collect if anyone else is there.

Unless there are any unforeseen delays we will be at Breeze on the 8th March to collect ours :cheers

Nothing but praise for Tom at Breeze who has kept up updated throughout the process to date, answering several questions promptly along the way.
I think we’re picking ours up from Breeze on 8 March too!

It can take 7 to 10 days to move from factory to port to ship to uk.

VW then used to have a target of 10 days to get to customer.

If a March date is important to you then delay the pickup, but don’t be surprised if the dealer pushes back (bonus targets).
Breeze will be fine if you want to wait for the new reg.

They have 60+ Cali handovers in March.

Back