Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

So many Issues!

In comparsion to other vehicles, no real problems over the 8yrs and 69k miles so far. Yes I had the side door issue, and the awning, but both covered under warranty.

Prior to buying the VW I was nervous because I once bought a new Audi that I had numerous issues with and promised never to buy one again. I forgot about VAG.

I would be interested to know more about the building of California’s. I have seen YouTube videos of the Transporter factory and I know the ones selected to be Calis are ‘transported’ to another factory in Hamburg. Has anyone seen any vision from the Cali factory?

I would be interested to know more about the building of California’s. I have seen YouTube videos of the Transporter factory and I know the ones selected to be Calis are ‘transported’ to another factory in Hamburg. Has anyone seen any vision from the Cali factory?

Nope the base Transporters are manufactured in Hannover and fitted out to Cali spec at another facility also in Hannover called the VW Californiafertigung. It's a couple of miles from where I live. Maybe you are thinking of the Westfalia period Cali's.

Back