Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Starting to get spring feeling...

As in follow of others above....beautiful morning here.
View from my attic window( house that is...)
View attachment 19702

How does that song by Jazzy Jef & The Fresh Prince goes.....?
Or is that just a bit to early , lets stick to spring ...
Bad ass man cave there HC.

Was infested with mosquitos here at the mouth of the Guadiana last night, it's been mid to late 20s all week and it's bought them out in March !

You need that floor painting young man !!
No way , had it in the garage in my previous house and it came off....not doing that again.

We've never been home long enough at the weekends to do gardening since we got the camper.

Away last weekend, the one before that ,and one before that too, this weekend and next I believe and the one after that probably. ;-)

..me,..

Yes!
Had some heavy rain and snow, a tiny earthquake and wind past few days however yesterday was just sun and wam weather. My cali is packed for an other day at the slopes and afterwards I'd like to stay somewhere close to a lake...
Found a place (Walensee, Switzerland) near the mountains/slopes.
20745958e532c4bbacfb1cbd46f70855.jpg
9127b7d7bab9ee346d769f28ff20bcb6.jpg

This week : pressure-cleaned the patio, scarified the lawn, planted the potatoes etc to prepare for knee replacement this morning. All done by 10.00 a.m. Looking forward to rugby this afternoon. Pulse a bit low- I think I used it all last night watching Wales! Not sure this is making sense but I'm feeling good except I won't be able to drive my beloved Cali for six weeks!
Hope all goes well with the knee surgery. Been doing similar sorting out tasks this weekend as also under the knife in Monday to have 3 pins removed from foot. Wasn't allowed to drive (a manual) for 4 months when they went in but should be able to drive day afterwards this time.
Been buying plumbing pipe for the Cali, in order to make a roller to load a kayak onto the roof. Not that I have bought the kayak yet!

We keep checking but to be honest we are struggling with most suppliers being out of stock of most things.
Sorted yesterday. Should be here Friday. Thanks anyway Kev. :thanks

It's not any garage that I have ever owned:shocked

It's got a car in it for a start ...

If I tidied my garage everyday it would never look like that.

Back