STICKY HOOKS V SCREW HOOKS

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
don't drill. just stick these on. work a treat. just thought I'd try and drag the drilling a hole debate on a bit as I'm in the pub feeling like starting a fight.

20171122_181314.jpg

Great idea! Can you just let us know where to get them and then you can carry on with the punch up :shocked

The Brandrup ones are better as they screw in, much better fixing.

The sticky ones are for proofs.

right. outside. NOW !

I got them.from tescos. called damage free hanging. I'll photograph them.in their packet next time I'm in there for you

I feel sorry for the original poster in that thread yesterday, all in was trying to do was sell some hooks and everyone turned on him.

I hope he is OK

If only Brandrup supplied branded stick on ones, then there would be peace on earth.

I feel sorry for the original poster in that thread yesterday, all in was trying to do was sell some hooks and everyone turned on him.

I hope he is OK
did he sell the hooks or throw them away I wonder

I bought them off him & will be fitting them shortly. I wouldn't dream of sticking anything like that in the van, invariably anything I stick falls off leaving ugly marks. at least with a screw fixing you get the option of bigger & bigger screws.

The screw fixing ones are much better than the sticky ones as they keep falling off, we had some good quality ones in the wardrobe but as soon as the van warmed up they fell to the floor
mine have stayed very firmly on. they are very strong and remove cleanly when needed as the sticky bit is seperate and has a tag to peel it off if need to shift it. ypu get spare sticky things to relocate it. warm up the trim with a hair dryer if it's cold to give better adhesion. and if it does fall off so what. your coat goes on the floor.mine have been on for 8 months so far

mine have stayed very firmly on. they are very strong and remove cleanly when needed as the sticky bit is seperate and has a tag to peel it off if need to shift it. ypu get spare sticky things to relocate it. warm up the trim with a hair dryer if it's cold to give better adhesion. and if it does fall off so what. your coat goes on the floor.mine have been on for 8 months so far

Your happiness with the sticky ones will be short lived fella

well there's just no telling some people. I reckon I could easily hang a leg of lamb on there for weeks. or cure some kippers . even if they weren't ill

well there's just no telling some people. I reckon I could easily hang a leg of lamb on there for weeks. or cure some kippers . even if they weren't ill

I can support my hammock between my two Brandrup ones with me in it, doubt if you can do that with your sticky ones

I can’t believe people are arguing the toss about coat hooks

hooked you all in. sorry I'll get my coat. off my sticky hook. ha. boom.

I can’t believe people are arguing the toss about coat hooks

Guess it's "that time of the year " again ....
Campingseason is over for most , you can see it on the forum ....;)

Your coat's been on the floor for 8 months?? :shocked

my first poll. I'm excited now. let's call it 'if you can't stick it,screw it'. see what I did there