Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

suitable TV

No just out enjoying life with my family, not busy earning top poster on here!
Ooh cutting.
Couldn't care less about the post count. Obviously upsets you, but then being retired I have some time to help others hopefully. I thought you liked Members who posted to keep the Forum active?

Mind you, maybe I should post less then it would give you chance to keep upto date seeing as you're already 1year behind.

IMG_0250.jpg

Ooh cutting.
Couldn't care less about the post count. Obviously upsets you, but then being retired I have some time to help others hopefully. I thought you liked Members who posted to keep the Forum active?

Mind you, maybe I should post less then it would give you chance to keep upto date seeing as you're already 1year behind.

View attachment 19650
Are you ok WelshGas? You do seem to get irritated easily by people having a different opinion to you! Big :kiss

:offtopic Blimey couldn't you two stop trolling each other? If I wanted to hear that sort of bickering I'd watch Piers and Susanna on ITV (in my van, or out of it). Honestly, who really gives a monkey's about how many, or few, posts someone has made??

Are you ok WelshGas? You do seem to get irritated easily by people having a different opinion to you! Big :kiss
No problem with differing opinions. Need to read what Post 23 referred to. Have a nice day. I will.:thumb

Wim the British people love the TV, we laugh as we walk past them on campsites in summer with their big antenna and dish
You forget, the British are used to dark evenings and often miserable weather making life in the open air pretty unpleasant.

That's why most rush across the channel for their holidays.
TV watching habit hard to break, not guilty incidentally as a few DVD's for the laptop suffice any cravings in that direction.

Another iPad Pro plus eye tv recommendation from us. We turn chairs, drop the sun visor down and flip the iPad cover so it hangs off the sun visor. It's totality out of the way then so can still get into the footwells etc.

Back