Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T4 Westy fuseboard diagram or a photo?

mrcheesbrough

mrcheesbrough

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hey all. Just recently I was doing a bit of work injecting the cavities of our Westy with rust prevention treatments. Part of this involved removing the panel on the drivers b-post by the kitchen. Whilst the panel was off I noticed a single wire that wasn’t plugged in to the back of the fuseboard - it’s either always been unplugged during the last 7 years of our ownership or I accidentally unplugged it. I’ve reassembled everything and checked that all the facilities onboard work - they do - but it’s bugging me that I don’t know the purpose of this rogue wire. So my question - does anyone have access to an official diagram of what should be plugged where on the back of the fuseboard? Or would any of you fine T4 Westy owners be prepared to take a snap of the back of your fuseboard so I can identify the offending wire?
Cheers muchly. V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the drawing I've photoshopped together from the German training docs. That should be a good place to start
a2071c65e8a78346c618dfe89cbbf15f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

This is the drawing I've photoshopped together from the German training docs. That should be a good place to start
a2071c65e8a78346c618dfe89cbbf15f.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Fella that is a work of art! Really appreciate you sharing. At a glance I think I’ll be able to identify my rogue wire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk