Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 150 DSG MY20 engine cutting out on motorway !!

Read the thread and you will find I did not once ask about value, someone else brought it up. The other thread was pulled because of your, as usual, sarky and untrue posts. I repirted your post and it was then removed. Sounds like your having a heart attack old boy !! One more untrue or disparaging renark from you and you will be hearing from my solicitor. I sincerely hope you think I'm joking old boy.

Edited due to protect Rowles1958 over sensitive nature.
You caved in and did the right thing then - but you STILL couldn't help yourself could you ? Childish beyond belief. How old are you - 12? And by the way I already have a copy....

One more untrue or disparaging renark from you and you will be hearing from my solicitor. I sincerely hope you think I'm joking old boy.

I have yet to state any thing that is untrue.

Please feel free to share you Solicitors details, I wouldn't mind his view on what you said about various members of my family indulging in unlawful sexual deviances in one of your previous posts. ( you didn't quite word it so eloquently I recall).

Please feel free to share you Solicitors details, I wouldn't mind his view on what you said about various members of my family indulging in unlawful sexual deviances in one of your previous posts. ( you didn't quite word it so eloquently I recall).
Hahahahaha - you do make me laugh, at you rather than with you mind !

Oh and from what I read, I think you are referring to something about 'daisychaining'. From what I understand it being a euphenism for, I can't believe you think it's "unlawful sexual deviances". What country are you living in - Saudi Arabia or what century ' the 19th ?? I think you need some LBGT re-education old boy !

Do you really think that comments like this are appropriate n a family orientated forum?

Take a step back and look at your posts….

Do you really think that comments like this are appropriate n a family orientated forum?

Take a step back and look at your posts….
Excuse me, your the one who brought up "unlawful sexual deviances" not me !!! I don't think our LBGT friends on here would be very impressed with you. Are you not having a good day or something old boy.

Excuse me, your the one who brought up "unlawful sexual deviances" not me !!! I don't think our LBGT friends on here would be very impressed with you. Are you not having a good day or something old boy.
Actually, you asked him if his father was also his uncle, implying incest and in-breeding. So not appropriate even in LBGT communities

I would respectfully suggest that you remove your latest posts.

Your original post that will not repeat on here was suggesting an illegal activity between close family members. What the hell has LBGT got to do with it?

Will you please just now give it a rest and stop the insults.

I removed the other post because i deemed it a sales post so thats cleared that up now please keep this forum a happy place to be or i will start removing members. its a cali forum after all.

AndyinSaudiArabiacirca19thC
I would respectfully suggest that you remove your latest posts.

Your original post that will not repeat on here was suggesting an illegal activity between close family members. What the hell has LBGT got to do with it?

Will you please just now give it a rest and stop the insults.
Yes of course if you stop hijacking posts by being sarcastic patronising and posting inaccuracies - deal.

Could you please let me know what post in this thread I have made that is inaccurate - other the than where I got a digit wrong in your previous username? I am totally bemused as to what I am supposed to have said that was wrong.

Then once you've apologised for your insulting behaviour & removed your offensive posts I will promise to ignore you forever.

But please, please, never ask me again what the ventilate button does, because that would be too much even for one as restrained as I.

Last edited:
Could you please let me know what post I have made that is inaccurate - other the than where I got a digit wrong in your previous username? I am totally bemused as to what I am supposed to have said that was wrong.

Then once you've apologised for your insulting behaviour & removed your offensive posts I will promise to ignore you forever.

But please, please, never ask me again what the ventilate button does, because that would be too much even for one as restrained as I.
You just can't help yourself can you - enjoy old boy. (Just one thing was the options that you professed to know about on my van - totally wrong !) And it seems, just about everything that comes out of your mean spirited little mouth.

Big yawn - sounds like there’s a broken record stuck on repeat over in the valleys.

Last edited:
You just can't help yourself can you - enjoy old boy. (Just one thing was the options that you professed to know about on my van - totally wrong !) And it seems, just about everything that comes out of your mean spirited little mouth.
Come on guys, lets call a truce. I wouldn’t call AiL mean spirited. Mischievous perhaps, but all in good spirit. EGD, your OP was a good one. Let’s get back to camaraderie and leave the conflict to the Russians!

Big yawn - sounds like there’s a broken record stuck on repeat over in the valleys.
So now I demonstrate just one inaccuracy, which you asked me to do, and don't deny, it's a 'broken record'. You really really need to get help.

Sorry, I’m not giving up on this one. Call me Henry Kissinger, but we must be able to put this behind us? Failing that, the thread will be closed by Kev/Martin. Do we need to be censored or are we grown-up enough to make peace?

Post should be chopped after post 7 & locked. It went off topic after that.

Back