Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 Cali Orders closing Soon?

I know, it's very strange.......it's a well maintained vehicle, drives nicely but nobody would know that as no real enquiries or views!!!!
At a bit of a loss, guess we'll be keeping rather than upgrading. Not going to give it away..................
Reluctant to resort to eBay.

We sold our 2009 Cali last year. Advertised here with little response. Listed on Autotrader and could have sold it many times over. Yet previously sold 2 fairly new Oceans on here easily. I sense older vehicles are better suited to a platform with a wider audience.

Thanks for the thoughts. I think price is too low as well however didn't get any interest so reduced it a fair bit.......

I have just bought a 3rd hand 2016 Beach with 64k miles for 25k. Bought it on Facebook marketplace. I was very lucky to get an offer in 1st. Loads of local interest in it. In fact the day after i bought it, someone messaged me offering to buy it from me for 28k!

20240407_102601.jpg

One of the Breeze sales guys has just posted on social media that 16/4 is the last day that VW will accept new orders for both T6.1 California and current generation Grand California.

So, one week left!

One of the Breeze sales guys has just posted on social media that 16/4 is the last day that VW will accept new orders for both T6.1 California and current generation Grand California.

So, one week left!

Do you have a link to the post? We obviously know the Multivan Concept will replace the T6.1 Ocean but I haven’t heard anything about a revision to the GC (other than some updates in the Crafter cab).

Do you have a link to the post? We obviously know the Multivan Concept will replace the T6.1 Ocean but I haven’t heard anything about a revision to the GC (other than some updates in the Crafter cab).

Linky

Never posted a link before so hope the above works! It's on the Cali Facebook group page. I read somewhere about the Crafter cab being revised but not anything specific about further revisions for Grand Cali.

Edit: Don’t think the link works unless youre a member of the group on Facebook

The Sports pack and Springfield alloys are no longer available on the UK configurator.

Recent rain and strong winds meant the bellows on the 6.1 configurator caused high humidity in the server room leading to sub optimal performance. A VW spokesman confirmed the bellows were the latest type and no part number increment is required. Unofficially it was noted in the VW IT department that if the bonnet was opened the server consumed far more energy and apeeared out of claimed specification.

Nice Indium Grey Met 4Motion at VW Hereford.
£91’442
£91 GRAND !!!!!

Standard equipment now until end of production
Volkswagen Bulli 7E0087605 Parasol Red Original Accessories Umbrella :  Amazon.de: Automotive

Very curious to see how the prices change in the next 3 months. I have a feeling we'll see a bump similar (but not as excessive) as lockdown on Cali prices within the used market.

I think my wife might buy me one of these for trading in our dry campervan for a new one with leaking bellows.

View attachment 122094
Best see if they will do a job lot as there are a few of us that could well do with that ‘must have’ accessory!…including me! perhaps campervan bits will stock them along with a window sticker too for good measure ?

Back