Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6.1 fresh water level indicator

I was just reading through these posts as my water level doesn’t seem to register.
Could you advise how I get to the pump etc as shown in your photo please? I had a look in the rear wardrobe area and couldn’t identify anything that looked like your photo
You can access the tank by removing the plastic disc bottom left of the wardrobe and then undoing the circular lid underneath which is screwed down tight and has wires lying over it. Hard to remove but can be done with a special tool from the club shop or by using a wood block drift and a mallet to loosen it (anticlockwise). You can then see the pump etc as shown in the photo.

You can access the tank by removing the plastic disc bottom left of the wardrobe and then undoing the circular lid underneath which is screwed down tight and has wires lying over it. Hard to remove but can be done with a special tool from the club shop or by using a wood block drift and a mallet to loosen it (anticlockwise). You can then see the pump etc as shown in the photo.
Great, thank you. Will give it a go when it cools down a bit out there!!

Back