T6.1: Leisure batteries loosing it …

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
How much capacity do you have on the T6.1 leisure batteries?

Our T6 could keep the fridge running for +4 days. On our T6.1 the leisure batteries are totally drained after 18 hours, with only a empty fridge running on "3". Volkswagen has changed the batteries, the control units for each battery and the main control unit itself. Seems like the problem is still precent.

Collected the car friday, 12.9V and on bar down on the control unit. Today the status shoved 12.2V and five bar down. Now after 60 km drive, the unit shows 12.9V and still 5 bar down. To me the bars and time estimate are very inaccurate. I recon the volt measure must be the most reliable.

Does any of you have similar issues? Any idea if the loss of capacity from the T6 to T6.1 is legit? Ideas for a solution or further search are very velcome :)

I accidentally left the fridge on (level 3) the other weekend and realised 4 days later having not used the vehicle. It was still going and had what looked like at least a couple of days left, so what you are experiencing doesn’t sound right to me. But I’m no expert.

Edit: should have mentioned this was on our T6.1 MY 2021