Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Walkthrough one piece rubber mat

G

Gadabout

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi. Can anyone please recommend, currently available, walk through rubber mats for the front cab? Or if not perhaps a source of mat I can cut to size to complement monster mats.

good idea, I bought some rubber sheet for a mat in the main cabin area. there is some leftover which I will now use to cut a similar walk through mat.

AECECAE2-9C74-4E7B-961F-2BFB0F037E69.jpeg 27021084-14CD-4FC2-BBAD-84D90B5C3274.jpeg C7A3CF31-B4BD-4AF9-B636-6EAA29894938.jpeg AECECAE2-9C74-4E7B-961F-2BFB0F037E69.jpeg 27021084-14CD-4FC2-BBAD-84D90B5C3274.jpeg I too bought some rubber mat material, but I made a mat for the main floor. It works really well - just take your time making a template. A pressure washer blown across it periodically brings it up like new and it’s thin enough not to interfere with the seats sliding on their runners.

They are going to stock a full set of rubber mats for the habitation and boot area in the club shop
Thanks - I phoned them yesterday and, unfortunately, they said that they don’t stock a full cab-width mat and there was no suggestion that they were about to. Do you have some updated information on this as we could wait a short while?

A quick Google search of "vehicle rubber floor sheeting" returned a multitude of results. This guy on eBay seems the most reasonable of those on the site ark-solutions-uk

The shop will be selling custom made rubber mats for the kitchen and boot area designed to fit with the rails. there will also be a rubber boot mat available.

Hi, @calikev, thanks for the info about the forthcoming rubber mats from the shop including accommodating the rails. Two questions if I may:
- will there be a model for the 4Motion with fewer rails?
- when do you expect them to be available?
Many thanks

Hi the ones we have at the moment are 2 rail ocean and 3 rail ocean we have them in stock we just need the shop to add them to the website

Hi the ones we have at the moment are 2 rail ocean and 3 rail ocean we have them in stock we just need the shop to add them to the website

Hi Kav will the shop be stocking any of these for the beach any time soon.

Hi calikev do you know how much the mats for the 3 rail ocean are? Thanks

We bought this walk through off of eBay, it’s exellent, item # is 152658191619. However I’ll also be buying the habitation and boot mats from the shop :)

Never have understood the point of carpet mats..

Very interested, where can I order these please ?