Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 Bike Rack Parts (Kyle)

This is good. You'll then come across the problem that most parts departments tell you the individual bits can't be obtained. But persist, because they can. It felt as if the parts are held in Germany by the bike rack supplier.... As my claw assembly took 2 weeks to arrive at VW Liverpool and arrived in a shipment of bike racks. Because of that, a conventional glance at the inventory seems to return a 'computer days no'.

This is good. You'll then come across the problem that most parts departments tell you the individual bits can't be obtained. But persist, because they can. It felt as if the parts are held in Germany by the bike rack supplier.... As my claw assembly took 2 weeks to arrive at VW Liverpool and arrived in a shipment of bike racks. Because of that, a conventional glance at the inventory seems to return a 'computer days no'.
These were supplied by Arnold Clark VW Bathgate !
The parts guy I spoke to advised me that he could order any of these parts, but not the rivets/securing bolts etc, I need to rebuild after I’ve strip it down and powder coated. :(

folks,
I came across this list of parts for the T6 (Kyle) tailgate bike rack, it may be of use to some.

Use it or loose it :thumb
View attachment 45175
I this is great I am looking to upgrade my t5 bike rack to fit my new Cali but VW have changed the shape of the tailgate so the old fittings no longer fit!