- T6 Ocean 204
Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop
Hmmm.......we (all of us) are what we have done, what we do and what we will do. I am certain you will enjoy your Cali and that it will be a great tonic.I was very young and naive when I signed up, spent 13 years in Royal Engineers doing a lot of silly things, which my body keeps reminding me of
I really wish I understood how it works. I have booked my holiday to France, leaving a safety net to ensure the van would be here in time but now I am not so sure it will be here in time. I have given up on getting it before April and beating the tax changes. Yet there must be a way of escalating an order. T6 CFO21. July 2016. And paid 10%.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My dealer already had a Cali on order as a demonstrator. Evidently these have less priority with VW but as the order was already in the queue and had not got a build date they were able to change the order to a customer vehicle and change the spec to mine.I really wish I understood how it works. I have booked my holiday to France, leaving a safety net to ensure the van would be here in time but now I am not so sure it will be here in time. I have given up on getting it before April and beating the tax changes. Yet there must be a way of escalating an order. T6 CFO
had the wrong vehicle delivered, yet his replacement came relatively quickly. Mike, did your dealer manage to escalate your delivery? I recall your spec was very close to mine but you didn't wait that long for VW to sort the issue out.
Ordered same week as you . Told currently in production now, but was previously told that back in week 51. Did order for March delivery specifically.Ordered our Cali Ocean on the 9th September. Originally given a build week (2016) 02 which then moved to 01 and then just before Christmas went to 11.
Really frustrated and the dealer has no idea.
I ordered Oryx white 6th June last year, had build week 7, 13th Feb, confirmed yesterday. So that will be mid to late March by delivery and 9+ months by the time I get itEven so still maybe the reason? How long did others wait for this colour? Is it a Cali only colour?
Even so still maybe the reason? How long did others wait for this colour? Is it a Cali only colour?
No rhyme nor reason! Mine ordered also end August but only being built this week (will get confirmation on Wednesday.I waited 5 months for Oryx.... Ordered late August 2016, build week 48, collected yesterday.
Here's a Copy&Paste of the rest of my spec also.... Changing the wheels from silver to anthracite, brought my order forward by about 12 weeks!
- California Beach SWB EU6 150 PS 2.0 TDI BMT 6sp Manual
- 17" Cascavel alloy wheels; anthracite 7J x 17
- Oryx White Mother-of-Pearl Effect
- Titanium Black - Moon Rock/Titanium Black
- Exterior package
- Insulating glass (green) in load/passenger compartment
- Lights & Vision package
- Leather multi-function steering wheel and gearshift knob with radio and telephone controls
- 3-seater bench (movable) with reclining seat mechanism, multi-flex board with padding, 3 drawers
- Towbar - fixed ball
- Front and rear parking sensors
- 2 swivel seats with longitudinal adjustment on rail system in 2nd row
- Dust and pollen filter
- Bed extension with comfort sleeping mat (Beach: bed enlargement including storage compartment)
- Cruise Control
- Sliding window in front and fixed window in rear in load/passenger compartment on driver side
- Interior light concept for Camper "Comfort" in passenger compartment
- Tyres 235/55 R17 103H optimised rolling resistance
- Socket in front and magnetic flashlight
- Seat trim covers in Kutamo fabric
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- 4 remote control folding keys
- Heated front washer nozzles
- Mud flaps front and rear
- Programmable air parking heater; auxiliary heater
- Monster Mats for cab
You will need your VW order number. Not got this? Your dealer can tell you.What phone number do you call to reach factory? I wan't to check my order in factory. This one doesn't work for me: 00 49 800 8655792436.
Is order number the same as commission number (7 digit)?You will need your VW order number. Not got this? Your dealer can tell you.
To establish build status it is best to call either your dealer and ask them (the sales people get updated once per week on Wednesdays) or VWCC on 0800 783 4909.