Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T6 VW California Delays

Order number is 8 digits.

For whole EU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not certain about that. Oh and the 0800 number? Is only available to UK customers, sorry for any confusion.

Yipeee just come of the phone with James Daniels at Eurovan Crawley. My build week was due to be week four Monday 23 Jan hes just rung me its come off final assembly today. A week early. Great news

Or was it when the base Transporter was made?
If the deposit, in both cases, is the physical start of the process, and delivery, again in both cases, the physical end of the process, then the first embryonic limb bone is about the same stage as chassis building.

Both Braxton Hicks and the factory build serve to heighten anticipation.

If the deposit, in both cases, is the physical start of the process, and delivery, again in both cases, the physical end of the process, then the first embryonic limb bone is about the same stage as chassis building.

Both Braxton Hicks and the factory build serve to heighten anticipation.
With anticipation comes pain and angst, even a tad of self doubt (did I choose the right option in the case of the Cali). The similarities can't be a coincidence, and the fact that a lot of owners consider their Calis to be their babies confirms this!

Or was it when the base Transporter was made?
I'm told by the dealership that it's off of final coach building line awaiting shipping to sea port.

Back