Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tap Fuse

G

Gadabout

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Morning. Can anyone help please? We are on hol in a T6 ocean and the tap has suddenly stopped working. We have found the forum thread about this but cannot get the fuse out from the under seat fuse box. Should there be some pliers for this? If so, where are they? Thank you.

There is a fuse puller provided in the fuse box located behind the bottle cooler under the gear stick. open the cooler and pull forward and pinch the two clips inside at the back and pull the whole thing out. You will see the fuse box and the fuse puller is located near the top.

There is a fuse puller provided in the fuse box located behind the bottle cooler under the gear stick. open the cooler and pull forward and pinch the two clips inside at the back and pull the whole thing out. You will see the fuse box and the fuse puller is located near the top.
Thanks very much. Found the puller but fuse hasn’t gone. Nothing obvious astray in the under sink so perhaps the water pump itself.

Or the switch contacts. Try shorting the switch terminals and see if it cranks up.

Strange that its happened on a T6 but my water pump
packed up whilst travelling the Amalfi coast, mine was 4 years old
but had lots of use.
I found a camper store that sold the exact same pump, changing it
was straight forward if you know your way around a chock block and
a screwdriver.
It added to the holiday, i like doing stuff :)