Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The cost cutting has started

KernowLad

Gone, but not forgotten!
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
The last time I requested a brochure, I got a nice shiny thing. This time I got this...

It always breaks my heart throwing expensive rubbish in the bin. I much prefer the copied paper print. It says the same.

Not sure; I just requested a brochure.

Jen; you have to take off your extreme VW tinted glasses just once in a while. A badly photocopied (our own laser printer does a far better job) couple of bits of paper stapled together is a bit low rent.

Not sure; I just requested a brochure.

Jen; you have to take off your extreme VW tinted glasses just once in a while. A badly photocopied (our own laser printer does a far better job) couple of bits of paper stapled together is a bit low rent.

Matt,

Lighten up.

If someone disagrees with you, and I don't, there is no need to include with every counter comment a dig at someone.

I do not have VW tinted glasses, if instead of just retorting to everything you actually take time out to read what others post then you will find that my last few posts have been anything but Pro-vw.

Ah....another positive post about the California.....;)

10th September is the latest version packed with exciting goodies, available on web......Ok long lists of options, prices but lean on description. Thankfully Lancashire VW did a decent job of helping me pick through it!

There's loads of options! Some look very interesting. We'll keep it simple the second time around.

Back