Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

The happy, cheery, positive thread

Currently without my Cali at my side, but temporarily I have Sammy in Sundance, Wyoming. Rounding up cattle and living a bucket dream. Sammy is on the far left. Yahoo!DSCN0151.JPG DSCN0176-1.jpg

The Fens on the Lincolnshire border to see my daughters goats and the new arrivals.
IMG_0162.JPG

Just got back from our first trip in our new Cali, had an awesome time at Sea Barn Farm, Weymouth in Dorset. Already looking forward to Trip 2 next weekend. IMG_6378.JPG

It‘s summer. Means Cali packed, bbq ready, music (audiobooks, radio whatever) on and positive vibes around. Enjoy your weekend and stay save and sound!
Happy camping!

Happy happy weekend to you Sapto and your growing family xx

Now this is the kind of thread that needs a boost.....!

Wow! What a year so far: lakes, mountains, snow and blistering UK sunshine.
  • 29 nights in the Cali;
  • First European adventure;
  • Seven new countries visited.
The growth in the Cali community has been astounding since we joined in June last year and it's great to hear the stories of those starting Cali life, those returning and those upgrading. We love being a part of this!

Here's to a great second half of 2018 and to new members, new deliveries and new experiences. We've still got many unplanned weekends, a family weekend in Devon and our first Cali Meet!

IMG_8311.JPG IMG_8349.JPG IMG_8523.JPG

Follow our Blog: www.Cali-on-Camping.co.uk

JUST got an email stating my cali will be made at end of august and delivered mid mid sept ahead of schedule. SOO EXCITED :D:D:D:embarrased:Grin:thumb:thumb:thumb :upsidedown:upsidedown:pinkbanana:pinkbanana:bananadance2

Now this is the kind of thread that needs a boost.....!

Wow! What a year so far: lakes, mountains, snow and blistering UK sunshine.
  • 29 nights in the Cali;
  • First European adventure;
  • Seven new countries visited.
The growth in the Cali community has been astounding since we joined in June last year and it's great to hear the stories of those starting Cali life, those returning and those upgrading. We love being a part of this!

Here's to a great second half of 2018 and to new members, new deliveries and new experiences. We've still got many unplanned weekends, a family weekend in Devon and our first Cali Meet!

View attachment 35720 View attachment 35721 View attachment 35722

Follow our Blog: www.Cali-on-Camping.co.uk
AMAZING!!!

We met another like minded couple yesterday through the club as we sold them a comfort mattress and met half way between us to hand it over. A real pleasure to meet them and to spend some time swapping ideas and showing each other how we have made our Calis more user friendly for our individual needs. I'm sure we will employ some of their ideas in our Cali and will stay in touch with them for sure. We then stayed in the area overnight within a Scottish Nature park and hiked to the Grey Mares Tail Waterfall and then on Lock Skeen, a 3 hour hike into the hills that you certainly know you've done when you get back to the Cali, a glass of wine and a good supper made it all worthwhile :). This is why we bought our Cali recently, freedom......... and we are loving every minute we spend in Gilbert :)

we are off to croatia in september stopping at the chitty chitty bang bang castle on the way, i do know the german name for it but cant spell it:confused:. Looking forward to crossing the alps..:bananadance2

we are off to croatia in september stopping at the chitty chitty bang bang castle on the way, i do know the german name for it but cant spell it:confused:. Looking forward to crossing the alps..:bananadance2
Noy-shwan-stein :), there is a nice campsite very nearby.

edit: Campingplatz Bannwaldsee
Münchener Str. 151, 87645 Schwangau, Germany

Last edited:
Hey dear California-, Campervan-, Motorhome-, Pickup- and Rooftent-Drivers or people out there who love to be outside:

Spring is here, go out and enjoy camping, fire, bbq, food and cocking!

Stay at lovely places, your backyard or your drive!

Pop up the roof, turn on the TV/music/play the violin, open a bottle, forget about work or whatever you do while camping!

Wave to others on the road or to your neighbours at the camping!

Enjoy weekend (only one day left to work) and post pictures!
33bc99fbdbdd24eccc3ea5ff45672ae6.jpg

Hey dear California-, Campervan-, Motorhome-, Pickup- and Rooftent-Drivers or people out there who love to be outside:

Spring is here, go out and enjoy camping, fire, bbq, food and cocking!

Stay at lovely places, your backyard or your drive!

Pop up the roof, turn on the TV/music/play the violin, open a bottle, forget about work or whatever you do while camping!

Wave to others on the road or to your neighbours at the camping!

Enjoy weekend (only one day left to work) and post pictures!
33bc99fbdbdd24eccc3ea5ff45672ae6.jpg

Brilliant! Wonderful! I have one week left on crutches then asking Alfie to whisk me away somewhere :)

Planning Norfolk Broads now for end of March. Probably there for last week of March and first week of April.

Also planning to be away last week of April. It's London Marathon and I will be as miserable as sin having had to pull out so will probably take myself off to a convent or something. A trappistine. Take a vow of silence for a week, give every one a break ....:D

Back