The week the T6 Cali launched!

treecity

treecity

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
What an utter disappointment and embarrassment for VW

Can't believe I am still waving £60K around to give to VW

In a way, VW appear to have adopted a role similar to politicians... avoiding answering questions, leaking information and, worst still, not delivering what they say they will.

So, the official announcement that the order book would open on 3rd August was not true in essence as no dealer has said they can take orders because they have no options list and the new T6 Cali is not in their computers to be able to order.

Lucky for VW that they have the product, which I still can wait to get hold of, just a shame they have zero interest in driving sales!

I feel sorry for the independent dealers who have to build their businesses around such poor central leadership. VW management are totally disconnected from the people that actually pay for them to sit there. I'm starting to think I'll wait for a Marco Polo. As a T2 owner I never thought I'd say that!

Let us know when you're able to order. I spoke with my local dealership yesterday and they struggled to help, although they did say they could order from now.

I'm planning on ordering a week today so hopefully their systems are updated by then with options as I want to spec up a Beach :)

I got sent the dealer's briefing documents and told they could place orders yesterday, but I am guessing that is either for a build slot or just the basic Cali. They were still waiting on the options lists and prices.

Yeah - sounds right. Hopefully the options list is sorted before next weekend as I want to order then

There are alternatives to a Cali and Marco Polo. The Westfalia conversions are amazing quality, we checked them out at the NEC show last October? Maybe they are taking T6 orders.

Disappointing but is it the end of the world, yes the t6 California is coming but I cant say I would loose sleep over it if it is this week, next week or next year.

Back