Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

good matt . up to 188bhp better pull through the gears:thumb . The guy who does it lives in rugby

Last edited:
Some reflective aluminium tape that I have used to line the interior LED light fittings. Time will tell how effective it is. I always thought the lighting was dull and when looking at the fitment could see that much of the emmited light was being absorbed by the grey plastic surrounding the LED 'bulbs'.

I’ve brought this week:
Comfortz Awning sides
VanEssa Window Grille

Very pleased to say, bought nowt for the spoilt child this week! How long before it starts sobbing for expensive things?

Fabric to cover the storage box in the 2 seater beach can't wait for it to arrive and sewing lady to get cracking!
de733b4696a8ef613ec5492ff59015e1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

M6×60 RESISTORX BUTTON SECURITY SCREW A2 ( ×2 )
and
RESISTORX HEX BIT TX-30H FOR M6/6 3MM RESISTROX ( ×1 ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or to you and I, stainless steel security bolts to replace the allen bolts on the bottom fittings on the bike rack to hopefully make it a little be more difficult to steal (with or without bikes).

From:- ORBITAL FASTENERS www.orbitalfasteners.co.uk Tel: 01923 777777
£ 2.13 BARGAIN!

Is this for the T6 bike rack? Does this fix work and secure the rack?

good matt . up to 188bhp better pull through the gears:thumb . The guy who does it lives in rugby

Is that Pendle Performance? My mate just had his 204 DSG done and says it's made a huge difference! faster acceleration, better torque and even more economical!

No just a local guy did mine has made a huge difference

Yes it has improved I am getting on a run 44mpg where it used to be about 38mph and it puts a smile on my face

We've just had our first weekend away with our new Rainbow Screens pop-up cover, windscreen and rear window covers - so pleased!

P1010144(2).JPG P1010150(2).JPG

Last edited:
In answer to the question.....far too much!!
Driveaway awning, thermal windscreen cover, ramps, found some Oleby lights on Gumtree, seat covers, All season tyres, an Ikea shopping fest, an Autoglym Lifeshine treatment and......a cuddly toy...actually the Ikea furry shark found its way into the Ikea trolley. Not sure how but I think a teenager might have something to do with it...
And have actually sold a piece of kit that we don’t need too....

In getting these bits and pieces I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet a number of forum members, both current and former Cali owners. Without exception lovely people who just have enthusiasm for the Cali and what it opens up for you. Very heartwarming.

Back