Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Ditto with the Three SIM, very good value, new wooden spoon out of Tiger and some sticky hooks for the keys when sleeping, without them the keys seem to hide themselves overnight
Wullie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Doesn't the T6 have a hook on the Passenger B pillar?

Ditto with the Three SIM, very good value, new wooden spoon out of Tiger and some sticky hooks for the keys when sleeping, without them the keys seem to hide themselves overnight
Wullie

Hello Wullie

This is my solution for the keys. I've got two of them so when I am outside I can stick it to the passengers window and it keeps me from locking myself out
e5e787dc9dbf46a590a391e1a3b296df.jpg
c074c3be2a0f437af86310315a1fbe69.jpg

That's a clever idea Sapto, where did you find that type of hook? I placed two on the vertical plastic trim above the fridge, my idea being that I could reach from the lower bed for the heater remote without getting up and becoming colder trying to find keys to switch the heater on. Thanks for your reply.
Wullie

That's a clever idea Sapto, where did you find that type of hook? I placed two on the vertical plastic trim above the fridge, my idea being that I could reach from the lower bed for the heater remote without getting up and becoming colder trying to find keys to switch the heater on. Thanks for your reply.
Wullie
I only found some German websites however the Brand name is Rubytec Mammoth suction cup http://www.xtend-adventure.com/0Cam...augnapf-Haken-oxid-1.html?shopgate_redirect=1
Hope that helps.
Cheers sapto

Wullie

I bought a California lanyard key ring from amazon. Last trip found it loops on steering wheel to remind me of electric hookup and allows key to go in ignition to slightly open windows for night time. And its cheery too. Also keys can be removed by a button to go in pocket if wanted. Plus went round my neck whilst filling water so kept safe. Endless fun for a few quid.

I should be on QVC :)

Absolutely nothing - which is the first week for a long time!!! I went to Volksworld today and didn't buy anything - not even a T shirt! I was, however, delighted to see some T shirts with 'our' shape campervans on, not just the trendy old fashioned ones (though it seems a Transporter conversion carries more kudos than a purpose-built California - do people think if we're rich enough to buy a Cali we're not cool? - we were only able to buy one because we're going to downsize our house next year and will have enough equity to pay for the Cali!). I've been a bit peeved that I can't seem to buy any jolly merchandise with the modern shape VW campervans on - I know the old style is very a la mode, but I love my modern California with all the knobs and whistles, and would love to fill him with unnecessary stuff with pictures of him on not something from the 70s ...

+1 @Verity

Definitely feel a lot less 'cool' than my mates who have Transporter conversions!

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing - which is the first week for a long time!!! I went to Volksworld today and didn't buy anything - not even a T shirt! I was, however, delighted to see some T shirts with 'our' shape campervans on, not just the trendy old fashioned ones (though it seems a Transporter conversion carries more kudos than a purpose-built California - do people think if we're rich enough to buy a Cali we're not cool? - we were only able to buy one because we're going to downsize our house next year and will have enough equity to pay for the Cali!). I've been a bit peeved that I can't seem to buy any jolly merchandise with the modern shape VW campervans on - I know the old style is very a la mode, but I love my modern California with all the knobs and whistles, and would love to fill him with unnecessary stuff with pictures of him on not something from the 70s ...
Some of the total prices for conversions to have similar equipment as your California would make your hair curl! Not less expensive at all! :eek:

Some of the total prices for conversions to have similar equipment as your California would make your hair curl! Not less expensive at all! :eek:

Agreed if going like for like l. It does give you the opportunity to specify it as you need. You can get away with a lot less gear than a Ocean and be wonderfully warm and comfortable. Also it looks like a van stealth camping is easier.

..messages ends.

A portable XL hammock for the forthcoming weekends away!

AA solar powered battery charger.
Hoping this will save me spending precious time with the AA man, lovely though he was!
Battery recharged and now ready to go next weekend!

Oh and a tablecloth to match them and my seat cushions! Not to everyone's taste but makes me smile.

image.jpeg

I didn't actually buy this but my boys did for Mothers Day. Turtle mat as suggested by someone else here, but in blue. Delighted with it.
They also bought me a European road atlas. Think they are trying to tell me something!

image.jpeg

Nice accessories @GillianC

Well, I took the plunge today and finally ordered the Brandrup Second Skin seat covers. Ordered myself half a day on Thursday to fit them too!

Nice aren't they. Expensive but draw slips over the top and good quality.

3f0eeee84f40e9125a54f50327f21394.jpg

Mike
Yes they are. Thanks for the suggestion @T6 CFO
Soft, easy to wash and Hoover, just the right size and the colour matches my seat covers perfectly! I made them all come out with me as soon as I had opened it to fit and admire.

Bought 2 new smaller dinner plates with matching side plates and matching plastic table cloth.

We are going from large and light to small and heavy. My wife is telling me something.

Carpets, a Three EU data SIM, a French air certificate and.... oh god... a Brandrup shower-head bag. :shocked
Hi Alibee
I went to look on the three site and was a bit confused. I have an old Nokia which I am using as a radio in Brian. If I buy a three sim like you I can't work out which package to go for to get a good deal for a three week trip abroad, can you help?
Ps: the Nokia is a Lumia, not a 3210 :)

Back