Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

This week I've bought '________' for my Cali

Making it easy to get into the roof box and clear snow off the solar panel. 61B78297-9089-4BB5-8731-6ECBC8CB4AAF.jpegDA1653FB-4D76-4650-B072-19567D48F8EC.jpegB4D35394-7E08-47E0-A794-C64870EEEE30.jpeg

It is from California Shop - got to wait till mid April for delivery. Storage bag attaches to rear of bench seat.
We have the club shop one. Good quality (storage bag is well padded as are the 2 “covers” for the ends). It’s a good size and can hang from the back of the rear bench headrests or laid flat on the parcel shelf. Nice and light to carry.

Indel B 18 l Fridge / freezer that fits between the drivers and passenger seat. Impressed so far. oh and a new kador strip.

a biolite camp stove , in case the camping gaz runs out
+ it's a nice little ' allowed' campfire on chilly evenings ( + the joy of fiddling with small twigs)
+ it charges my phone and powerbank
+ i can use it when trekking ( and no more search for camping gaz when i travel by plane )

I’ve been looking for one of these for a long time!View attachment 43968
Yes it’s a USB toothbrush charger. The final thing I had that I needed to use the inverter for. Not any more.
Fantastic, I didn't know these could be bought.
Did the charger come with the tooth brush or will it work for any Oral B toothbrush? Where didmyou buy it? I bought a sonic toothbrush with a usb charger from boots when they were half price. It's great for when the Oral B one runs out.

Fantastic, I didn't know these could be bought.
Did the charger come with the tooth brush or will it work for any Oral B toothbrush? Where didmyou buy it? I bought a sonic toothbrush with a usb charger from boots when they were half price. It's great for when the Oral B one runs out.
I think it will work with any Oral B. I bought it as a separate charger.
I’ll add a link to the original post. A2B99979-FAB6-49D0-A3AE-019EC2189411.jpeg

I’ve been looking for one of these for a long time!View attachment 43968
Yes it’s a USB toothbrush charger. The final thing I had that I needed to use the inverter for. Not any more.
Available as a stand alone charger from Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FH7M2P1/?tag=eliteelect-21
Could this be a solution to the problem that we‘ve burned some Oral B toothbrushes by charging them from the VW 230 Volt inverter at the B pillar? That inverter does not deliver a pure sinus current and demolishes hardware like toothbrushes and other sensitive stuff.
We’ve changed to battery charged toothbrushes, but might try the usb variant.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.

Could this be a solution to the problem that we‘ve burned some Oral B toothbrushes by charging them from the VW 230 Volt inverter at the B pillar? That inverter does not deliver a pure sinus current and demolishes hardware like toothbrushes and other sensitive stuff.
We’ve changed to battery charged toothbrushes, but might try the usb variant.

Regards from Amsterdam,

Marc.
I’m not sure about damage caused by the built in inverter. I just don’t like changing 12v to 230v back to 5-20v it is inefficient. I run everything off USB C, USB A, or 12V now.

Where did you get this? Does the water waste of plastic? Thanks
I got it in a hardware store in Norway as I liked the size. I drink from it and have no plastic taste. The down side, as with a lot of these types of container, is there is no breathing port. To get a good flow you have to undo the large filler a little to let it vent. I have found one on amazon, that might be good. It has a small breathing port, which seems like an excellent addition. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DK6ZWBN/?tag=eliteelect-21

Back