Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Time to put the money where the mouth is, but who with?

I think everyone should place orders with Tom!...I certainly wish I had explored that route when I was ordering mine and through this forum , knew what I knew now :)
The irony is , I'm at Poole quite regularly as sail there!

Wow! Well thanks for all that. Can I just sy I am amazed that one dealership got such overwhelmingly positive reviews and customers that were so happy. That is the sign of an organisation going about things in the right way. If you are making such a large and important purchase you want it to go right. Consider my poll closed and decision made. Calling Breeze tomorrow. Thanks again for all your help, what a great forum and helpful people.

Look forward to owning a Cali even more now.

Wow! Well thanks for all that. Can I just sy I am amazed that one dealership got such overwhelmingly positive reviews and customers that were so happy. That is the sign of an organisation going about things in the right way. If you are making such a large and important purchase you want it to go right. Consider my poll closed and decision made. Calling Breeze tomorrow. Thanks again for all your help, what a great forum and helpful people.

Look forward to owning a Cali even more now.
Hi

Thank you very much I am in the showroom today and on day off tomorrow.

If you wanted to call me today great, if tomorrow is best please ask for Justin who’s our sales manager.

Hi

Thank you very much I am in the showroom today and on day off tomorrow.

If you wanted to call me today great, if tomorrow is best please ask for Justin who’s our sales manager.
bought two new vans from s m g Tonbridge dealt with martin in sales excellent service

Back