tips for camping round or near Sarlat

PudnBob

PudnBob

No more waiting….let the adventures begin
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
After having asked lots of questions, followed almost every thread, We are about to start our French adventure and wondered if anyone had a recommendation for camping in or around Sarlat. We are pretty flexible and are always up for an adventure...hence going without too much of a plan !!

Have you got the acsi books. Sites around here in this area are beginning to close, hence the books or search google

Have you got the acsi books. Sites around here in this area are beginning to close, hence the books or search google
We have yes thanks. We have had a good look but were wondering if anyone had any recommendations as I didn't want to get campsite envy and have to move!!

Oo I love Sarlat! We stayed at a fabulous but very expensive site just outside the town last summer, but it was closing down when we left at the end of August/beginning Sept. I shall follow this thread keenly as I would like to return there out of season.

Oo I love Sarlat! We stayed at a fabulous but very expensive site just outside the town last summer, but it was closing down when we left at the end of August/beginning Sept. I shall follow this thread keenly as I would like to return there out of season.
Verity, hoe the uni drop off went well.