Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

to cover or not to cover...

alstevens

alstevens

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hello folks - having spent an hour of an otherwise splendid easter sunday carefully sponging bird offerings and assorted rural deposits from Herman's roof I have begun to wonder whether a cover would be good and if so if there is one out there that anyone would recommend? could have built a garage, but bought Herman instead.....

cheers

al

Yes nick at Comfortz has breathable covers
Give him a ring

I would like to have a verhicle cover also , prefer one that gives acces to the sliding door...
But not many on the market and most sites say " out of order" or " not availeble"
If Comfortz do sell them , can't seem to find them on theire website....
That would be a reason to come to COTF , picking thatone up.....!
:D

Yes he definitely does a cali specific cover that has access to the sliding door and can be used with the bike rack and awning.

One of those, as above, and someone handy with a sewing machine, could sort that out!

I have a problem with birds using the top of the van but in the absence of a cover I just got two sparrow hawks instead :shocked:mute

Now, the only problem is to train the sparrow hawks to c**p somewhere else :sad

You are just going to have to write it - 'Jen and the Art of Cali Living'......

I'll buy one...

al

Hi, Nick at Comfortz used our van as a template and you are able to use the sliding door with it on, as well as being able to open both doors too. It also went over the bike rack easily.

Hi, Nick at Comfortz used our van as a template and you are able to use the sliding door with it on, as well as being able to open both doors too. It also went over the bike rack easily.
Tkx for that , how much was it pricewise;)
And how is the fabric , it it a bit soft on the inner side , don't it scrathes your paint , have you used it a lot and any sing of small scratches?

Hi, we were going to trial it ,I think BRYWY trailed it for Comfortz in the end . From what I can remember, the fabric is very soft and can't see where it would have scratched. Not sure what Nick was charging as we didn't actually have one . BRYWY should be able to advise :thumb

Give Nick a call, he will be more than happy to chat to you about it, they are great family run business and always aims to please.

Back