Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Unhinged

Slight - but a bungee is not really necessary on a Beach.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu
As long as you are happy carrying out the gymnastic routines @Amarillo mentioned above when the canvas hinge goes into reverse.

“ We leave a top quality Siberian Goose Down summer duvet (4.5 tog) up there. Doing up the clips is a bit tight, but no problems with the roof. The first thing to give would be the curved bed slats, then the somewhat feeble trim below. “

Are you sure it’s not the Siberian Goose Down quilt that is making the roof difficult to close rather than having a Roof Bungee?

Are you sure it’s not the Siberian Goose Down quilt that is making the roof difficult to close rather than having a Roof Bungee?
As sure as I can be.

I spend some time carefully folding it in half before lowering the roof; but when we drive away from the awning, instead of leaving the duvet in the roof cavity we put it in the awning. I have just as much difficulty securing the clips without the duvet in place as I do with it in place.

Having said that, it may very well have been a badly positioned duvet which caused one of the rear canvass hinges to reverse. I try to position the folded duvet well clear of the rear, but I may have been somewhat lax on the occasion it reversed.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Back