urine bottles

hotel california

hotel california

18 'till i die....
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
OMG ! Is it april fools day allready ? Is my calender behind...

GrannyJen

GrannyJen

goody goody 2shoes
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
So, we have those recommending anything from vinegar bottles to the more boastful suggesting only extra large comfort bottles or even buckets are large enough, a bag of crisps (preferably empty) recommended for number two's and one or two comments regarding "tough luck ladies".

Meanwhile I have a little tripod, a few bags (50 on a roll will squeeze through a comfort bottle), various absorbency solutions and is totally uni-sex. Why make life difficult? The oceans are full of plastic as it is without plastic full of ocean's :shocked

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
wear a nappy love! sorry. I'll get my coat.....off my stick on coat hook

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Get one of those 3l water bottles.
You know it doesn’t leak, because it was full of water when you bought it and has the wide entry point.

You can use a 2l bottle. But you need a bloody good aim;)

El Greco

El Greco

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
That bath2go .....did you look at the price.....?

Over 5000€:help

A friend of mine showed me a picture of it a while ago , looks good but a litlle overpriced imo.

Hmmm ..... getting the tailgate up may be a problem for some of us!

BEN TAYLOR

BEN TAYLOR

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
The thing no-one wants to talk about! I have a few festivals coming up (no hookups) and am getting on in years. It's not always feasible (come on - you all do it!) to just nip round the back of the van - especially for women. So I give in - I'm going to get a wee bottle. There are loads on Amazon, but every one seems to have an equal number of people saying they are not leak-proof, and those who say they are! Any experiences you're willing to share?
I have a couple of Medipaq ones. They seal, are anticbacterial, have an angled head so you can use them lying down, and have a handy carry handle. They are also unmistakeable to avoid any unfortunate confusion in the dark!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005XLQQN6/?tag=eliteelect-21

Kitesurfer

Kitesurfer

kitesurfer
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
ABB53527-677F-4FC4-BC75-F00500ABEC97.jpeg D8C759BF-E858-46CC-B9FF-49049E5D306A.jpeg We use an old Milton sterilising bucket, made a toilet seat for it
We now have a posh toilet

Grumposaur68

Grumposaur68

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We have one of these.....61XWNVnrN5L._SY524_.jpg